Order held up at customs

Reaction score
hi there new to forum so not sure if in the right place, I ordered some test and it has been stopped at customs, I now have to attend customs for an interview has anybody has any info on how to deal with this.

Reaction score
hi there new to forum so not sure if in the right place, I ordered some test and it has been stopped at customs, I now have to attend customs for an interview has anybody has any info on how to deal with this.

Yea? Think about what you just said. Ok, here let me connect the dots for you: DONT go to that. Would you really consider going? “Hi there, I’m colaron, I believe you seized my drugs and I’d like to pick them up if that’s ok!”

Count your pack as a loss, contact your source and email them that letter you got. They should send a replacement but might need an alternate address.

Reaction score
hi thanks for the replies, it is not just a customs letter, I have been asked to attend an interview, it states failure to attend may result in your arrest

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
hi thanks for the replies, it is not just a customs letter, I have been asked to attend an interview, it states failure to attend may result in your arrest

It also says on the side of milk crates that you'll be prosecuted if you take them.

If you go, you're giving them evidence.

Reaction score

Blank out your name and everything and post a picture of the letter. I’d like to see that. Never heard of a serious letter like that before. Maybe customs is changing the way they do things.

Reaction score
hi the letter came recorded delivery which I signed for, did not know what was in it before I signed for it, would it be wise just to ignore it?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Might be time to contact your Lawyer if you have one......If not they will appoint you one....Got a letter years ago,,as a lot of us may have...Wake Up call..!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blank out your name and everything and post a picture of the letter. I’d like to see that. Never heard of a serious letter like that before. Maybe customs is changing the way they do things.

x2, this. Most of us have at one point or another received a letter, and denying everything (you didn't order anything, you never received a letter) and doing nothing is the route to take - obviously never ordering anything to that address again.

This is new to me - a customs letter sent certified mail with a signature required. Post up a copy without yer personal info.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
does everyone know what country this guy/girl is from? or you all presuming he in US?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Ignore it. It’ll go away. Go domestic next time. Curious to see the letter though...

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never got a letter but i did have a package held up in customs for about 4 weeks one time. Got a free replacement from the supplier plus the original package did eventually show up

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
WOW i from the UK and I never seen anything like that, why they even bothering for a small amount I do not know. How much was in the order?

hi please see attached letter from uk

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just go it will be a slap on the wrist at worse, ignore it after you been given that letter and you will get a court summons. What was you planning on doing with a bottle of test?

Reaction score
planning on ignoring it as I think if I admit to it will be a court summons,