Newbie, considering buying Homeade gear

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here.. 42yrs, 6'1" 225lbs.. from the United States.. just looking for some info to do my second cycle. Just finished 12 weeks on Decca, and Test.
My buddy is now goin through a guy that makes his own gear and can hook me up. My buddy said he's used this guys stuff before and always had good results.. I'm a little aprehensive about using homeade gear. So I thought I'd get on here and get some info.

I also was thinking about finding a domestic supplier and just ordering from there if I can, maybe just go pay for a po box at UPS store and go that route. My boy was recommeding 500mg of Cypinate weekly and 30mg of Anavar..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here.. 42yrs, 6'1" 225lbs.. from the United States.. just looking for some info to do my second cycle. Just finished 12 weeks on Decca, and Test.
My buddy is now goin through a guy that makes his own gear and can hook me up. My buddy said he's used this guys stuff before and always had good results.. I'm a little aprehensive about using homeade gear. So I thought I'd get on here and get some info.

I also was thinking about finding a domestic supplier and just ordering from there if I can, maybe just go pay for a po box at UPS store and go that route. My boy was recommeding 500mg of Cypinate weekly and 30mg of Anavar..

News flash: it’s all homemade unless it’s from a pharmacy.

There’s nothing special about a “Domestic supplier”. The quality usually is most dependent on the honesty and integrity of the brewer and the the brewers source for his raws.

Some UGL’s are bigger but many are just one guy brewing their own gear.

If your friend says it is good then just get it through him IMO. Safer.

Welcome to The Underground. Why not make an into post & stick around?

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, I took your advice and put in the order, should have it by the weekend. Probably wait until after the new year to start but ended up getting 500mg/week of cyponate for 12 weeks, and 50mg/day anavar for 7 weeks. Besides that just hit the gym 5 days per week, try to take in 200grams of protein per day along with some creatiine and try to eat 4or5 times per day and take in 3500-4000 calories per day.

Never used anything post cycle in the past and always did just fine so didnt really get anything else this time either??

Thanks for any inpput you may have!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, I took your advice and put in the order, should have it by the weekend. Probably wait until after the new year to start but ended up getting 500mg/week of cyponate for 12 weeks, and 50mg/day anavar for 7 weeks. Besides that just hit the gym 5 days per week, try to take in 200grams of protein per day along with some creatiine and try to eat 4or5 times per day and take in 3500-4000 calories per day.

Never used anything post cycle in the past and always did just fine so didnt really get anything else this time either??

Thanks for any inpput you may have!
That's what most here would call unwise. Just because you feel like you got lucky once does not mean it will happen again, and you likely never fully recovered the first time.
Blood work is the only way to know. At your age, trt is a perfectly reasonable option.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Good choice, however either get your PCT stuff before starting or if you are a TRT candidate go that route but dont just assume you will.be G2G!!! For the love of god be smart!!!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome........................

New Threads