Hi guys! I come to be part of ugbodybuilding!

Reaction score
Hello guys! Great to find so good board like this!
Best wishes for all))
Xmas soooon, Happy Christmas Holidays!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
You don’t suppose the next post would read something like this..... but my gear, it da best! Lol!!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will tell truth, I want to open my source thread here. As I understood I can do it at "Promote your products here - advertisers, promoters, shills", I'm right?
I know you will say go aways we do not need you))) But give me a try)

Reaction score
You don’t suppose the next post would read something like this..... but my gear, it da best! Lol!!

No, I'm not spammer)
Listed on many boards ProM, OLM, Meso, Eroids etc
Want open legit thread, where i will answer every day and work hard on long time to be G2G here:)

Reaction score
Cant understand why I dont see here any Sponsors? I understood this is not sources board but any way, you have option to open thread for source.. It is interesting)
Also this design of website is awesome, I really like it:32 (1):

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will tell truth, I want to open my source thread here. As I understood I can do it at "Promote your products here - advertisers, promoters, shills", I'm right?
I know you will say go aways we do not need you))) But give me a try)

Since we are telling the truth here today. No one wants your garbage here. Go fuk yourself

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you're going to start a thread just do it. Make sure it's in the proper forum.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do love this website design myself compared to other forums. I think overall ours is the best

Reaction score
if you're going to start a thread just do it. Make sure it's in the proper forum.

I will do boss. Create some few threads, gain my 25 posts to create adequate thread with introducing in correct section, to be available post photos, videos.. I have what to show you guys. As i say I'm not spammer who come here just post one thread with my e mail and forget about this board.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I will do boss. Create some few threads, gain my 25 posts to create adequate thread with introducing in correct section, to be available post photos, videos.. I have what to show you guys. As i say I'm not spammer who come here just post one thread with my e mail and forget about this board.

I told you: Spongy is Mr. Boss. Don’t make that mistake again.