longevity and revering aging.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
From one of the most scientifically sound YouTube channels: everything you need to know about how/why we age......

and why this community is ****ed!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRt7LjqJ45k

Summary:

stay away from radiation damage:sun, x-rays etc.
intermittent fasting
decreased caloric intake
decreased amino acid consumption
subject your body to uncomfortable temperatures: either too cold or too hot.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
-I’ve had skin cancer already
-I DO intermittently fast though not by choice... too busy to eat bfast or lunch most days
-I’m on par with this now but years of 5–7k cals a day doesn’t comply
-I eat like a carnivore
-I’ve worked outside all my life in the extremes so good here...

yeah, I’m ****ed.

The moon jellyfish is the savior of mankind? The ability to reset the epigenome is like the Wolverine factor potentially...

Reactions: Jin

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im a huge believer in lots of this stuff and I feel light years better physically and mentally because of it. I dont limit cals or monitor protein intake but I do IF two days a week. I wait until about 2pm to eat and Ive usually done significant cardio in that time. The animal models show unbelievable reductions in cancer for those on IF regimen.

Im also big on the sauna and cold showers. Cant do much to avoid the sun but I try to keep the diet very high in antioxidants.

And of course I believe that cannabis is an extremely powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory that should be consumed daily. Look at all the outspoken potheads you know. They nearly age extremely well.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I do the cold dip pool followed by either the steam room or sauna at my gym every few days. I feel a big difference in how i feel since doing it. Some like, some think aminos are a waste of money... i drink EAA'S during my workout personally. They may not do anything but i enjoy it so fukk it LOL... I dont fast ever but do cut calories if i notice a case of dickey-doo.. (belly sticking out more than my dickey doo):32 (18): I am also part Gin-Ger and burn in the damn sun a lot... i too am fukked i guess...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I do the cold dip pool followed by either the steam room or sauna at my gym every few days. I feel a big difference in how i feel since doing it. Some like, some think aminos are a waste of money... i drink EAA'S during my workout personally. They may not do anything but i enjoy it so fukk it LOL... I dont fast ever but do cut calories if i notice a case of dickey-doo.. (belly sticking out more than my dickey doo):32 (18): I am also part Gin-Ger and burn in the damn sun a lot... i too am fukked i guess...

When they talk about amino acids it’s just science code for protein:)

None of us are on a low protein diet......

New Threads