How to cut arimidex tablet?

pavkica

Reaction score
How to cut arimidex 1 tablet into 0.25, four same pieces? Thought i dont need aromatase inhibitor but seems that i do, gonna start with lowest possible dose, 0.25mg every other day then after a month get estrogen checked again. (bonus question does arimidex have to be taken every other day because or half life or every third day is fine also? was thinking about taking mon-wed-fri instead of every other day)
I have pill cutter and made 4 pieces but they are not identical, its like one is 0.2, others 0.3, 0.35, 0.15.

I read somewhere to dissolve 1 tablet into some alcohol and then splitting that liquid in 4 dosages? could i crush 1 tablet into 4ml of normal water and take 1ml?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How to cut arimidex 1 tablet into 0.25, four same pieces? Thought i dont need aromatase inhibitor but seems that i do, gonna start with lowest possible dose, 0.25mg every other day then after a month get estrogen checked again. (bonus question does arimidex have to be taken every other day because or half life or every third day is fine also? was thinking about taking mon-wed-fri instead of every other day)
I have pill cutter and made 4 pieces but they are not identical, its like one is 0.2, others 0.3, 0.35, 0.15.

I read somewhere to dissolve 1 tablet into some alcohol and then splitting that liquid in 4 dosages? could i crush 1 tablet into 4ml of normal water and take 1ml?

Its not that serious.

You can use a scalpel if you’re that worried about it. It still won’t be exact but it will even out over the course of taking that 1mg pill.

so, in your example, take .35-.15-.3-.2 in that order and you’re not going to notice a difference between that dosing and 4 equal doses of .25

Reaction score
I believe silver recommended me using my thumb nail to cut mine. Works every time

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pill cutter sold at any pharmacy. Simply practice lining up the pill/ tablet in the "v". I used to cut my exemestane into 4. If they're not perfect its okay, your weekly dose is going to average out. Relax man, this isn't rocket trajectory.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You can't, well not evenly anyway, in half is hard enough. Just dose at 0.5mg as needed and you'll be fine.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I just nibble one as required

Reactions: DF

pavkica

Reaction score
so estrogen results came back, reference is 50-150, mine is 760, crazy high

Reaction score
so estrogen results came back, reference is 50-150, mine is 760, crazy high
Did you cry as you wrote that? Are your nipples leaking? How dem titties look?

Seriously though, did you get the right estrogen test done? Sensitive estradiol?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its most likely a false reading cause of other compounds in the mix..

pavkica

Reaction score
I am only on testosterone 500mg, this is my first cycle gained about 25 kilograms/55 pounds, was not taking any anti estrogens/aromatase inhibitors whatsoever

I did not cry, nipples are not leaking, titties are looking normal, I have read about sensitive estradiol and asked in clinic about it but they just looked at me funny so test is probably "normal", method ECLIA, but also I have read somewhere long ago (some forum, cant remember) that someone did normal estradiol and sensitive estradiol in same time and results did not come back any different

Gains-wise I was led by belief that estrogen should be kept as high as possible on cycle, just before the negative side effects or as high as individual can take it, low bodyfat is crucial here, lower bodyfat=better estrogen tolerance

I was waiting for gynecomastia or high blood pressure before taking arimidex but none of that happened, just critical lack of energy in the gym for past month so i suspected high estrogen which has been shown true, and some bloat if I overeat carbohydrates, thats all my high estrogen side effects. and yeah maybe a litle bit moody.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
+55 pounds?! Holy shit man. Maybe the e2 score was accurate.

You got any before and after pictures?

pavkica

Reaction score

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Impressive!

you don’t look bloated and if you feel fine and your sex drive/function is good then I don’t think you should worry about the e2 number as it’s probably inaccurate.

Nice work bro.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Damn pavkica, that is a dramatic change for sure! Good work bro! Whats your height?

pavkica

Reaction score
thank you, I feel fine except that lack of energy for last few weeks which is (as far as I read) a sign of high estrogen, sex function is also fine

interestingly i didn't have any estrogen symptoms in the beggining when I was under 10% bodyfat, also was taking dianabol which is highly estrogenic and no problems
but now with higher bodyfat (15-20%?) on just testosterone - estrogen symptoms are noticeable, seems that estrogen problems are proportional with bodyfat

e2 is probably correct reading, i also noticed some other signs like need to urinate more frequent but not much comes out (probably temporary benign prostate enlargment because of high estrogen as far as i read) and some dry cough and shortness of breath - will see whats that about, because of 55 lbs of weight more or suspected intrastomach/around lungs water retention because of high estrogen

I'm 5ft10 or 178cm

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin