BESTGEAR - Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma (INT/USA Dom)

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Come and play with me @BESTGEAR
I hope you come back and post soon

Ad I almost forgot our favorite catchphrase together.

"Fuck you @BESTGEAR "
Leys see if we can make that a thing here.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Ooooooooh shiiiiiiit

@BESTGEAR

Miss me bitch?

Fuck you
Dirty rat poison scammer
Get fucked
I'll follow you everywhere you cheap bastard

I'm all on you now son

Remember when you said I could NEVER drive you off Meso?

How did that work out for you?...
Let's see.... I drove your ass off Meso

Now let's see... wanna make a bet and see if I can drive your ignorant ass out of the UG?

I'm on you now boy.

i'm not sure if that level of aggression is required. Having looked around, the community here doesn't strike me as the easily swayed by lambo oil salesmen type.

One thing i really like here is members aren't source crazed. No one seems to be living out their membership in a source thread either. Seeing a community that doesn't want to talk about sources and drugs 24/7 is so fucking nice.

If Lambo gear is desperate enough to come back here (Last seen Sep 21st) and attempt to peddle his garbage, then maybe we'll light the torches. Until then take a deep breath. We're in vacation mode here. Enjoy the sights and have an appletini by the pool.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
i'm not sure if that level of aggression is required. Having looked around, the community here doesn't strike me as the easily swayed by lambo oil salesmen type.

One thing i really like here is members aren't source crazed. No one seems to be living out their membership in a source thread either. Seeing a community that doesn't want to talk about sources and drugs 24/7 is so fucking nice.

If Lambo gear is desperate enough to come back here (Last seen Sep 21st) and attempt to peddle his garbage, then maybe we'll light the torches. Until then take a deep breath. We're in vacation mode here. Enjoy the sights and have an appletini by the pool.

For sure, this community isnt source crazed at all which is nice.

However
When it comes to Lambo gear, I feel like aggression is warranted given his spotty past and ignorance.

The main reason I posted so aggressively is not because of the solid guys here
Moreso visitors and Google searches/Newbies (As usual, guys who've been around the block dont get the wool pulled over their eyes very readily)

But as The UG grows, as will random traffic etc.

Posting up and showing just how hated this scum bag is... Prtty warranted IMHO

Plus.. I've been on source destruction vacation for a few months and I had to get it out of my system for my third most hated enemy.

lol

Reaction score
Hello, dear friends and Happy Halloween!

Halloween Sale -20% on all products on website

Use please this coupon in cart - halloween

and you will have automatic discount -20% on all your products in cart

Payment: Bitcoin or any other crypto (western/moneygram for orders around 1000$)

No min orders for bitcoin or other crypto!

Sale and coupon will work all next week till next Sunday.

For US Domestic orders you can also have up to 3 free equipoise ZPHC or 3 free injection winstrol Spectrum Pharma on your choice:

Spend 400$ or more (after discount) and you will have 1 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

Spend 700$ or more (after discount) and you will have 2 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

Spend 1000$ or more (after discount) and you will have 3 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

All what you need to do - just write in comment for order "free equipoise" or "free winstrol" (your order must be more than 400$, 700$ or 1000$ - for 1, 2 or 3 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum)

Website - bestgear.ws

Happy Halloween!

And best wishes, BestGear!
happy-halloween-lettering-concept_23-2148628530.jpg

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Hello, dear friends and Happy Halloween!

Halloween Sale -20% on all products on website

Use please this coupon in cart - halloween

Payment: Bitcoin or any other crypto (western/moneygram for orders around 1000$)

Sale and coupon will work all next week till next Sunday.

For US Domestic orders you can also have up to 3 free equipoise ZPHC or 3 free injection winstrol Spectrum Pharma on your choice:

Spend 400$ or more (after discount) and you will have 1 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

Spend 700$ or more (after discount) and you will have 2 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

Spend 1000$ or more (after discount) and you will have 3 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum Pharma

All what you need to do - just write in comment for order "free equipoise" or "free winstrol" (your order must be more than 400$, 700$ or 1000$ - for 1, 2 or 3 free equipoise ZPHC/winstrol Spectrum)

Website - bestgear.ws

Happy Halloween!

View attachment 14903

Did you miss me Bestgear?

Still arrogant and refuse to admit any wrongdoings about anything whatsoever?

Just so everyone knows

Bestgear motto is "Customer is always wrong, I am always right"

So if ANYTHING goes wrong, he will launch into a tirade about how amazing he is.. and how dare anyone questions his "Lambo Gear"
You all use "Ford Gear"
Dont question "Lambo/Ferrari gear)

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Hey @BESTGEAR
You still sell CanadaPeptides?
The ones that had bright piss yellow GH, that (Unconfirmed) gave people aids back in the day.

PM me, I need to pin some urine

Reaction score
Hello, dear friends!

Black Friday Sale: -20% on all products on website

Use please this coupon in cart - black21

Payment: Bitcoin or any other crypto (western/moneygram only for orders around 1000$)

Sale and coupon will work till Monday.

Website - Bestgear.ws

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Reaction score
Restocked on international warehouse:
Spectrum Pharma Test E
Canada Peptides Sustanon
Spectrum Pharma Sustanon
ZPHC TrenMix
Spectrum Pharma Clomid

Website - bestgear.ws

Reaction score
T3 zphc, arimidex spectrum, dbol zphc restocked on int warehouse

Reaction score
Merry Christmas my dear friends!

We prepare some sale for you as usual: -20% on all products on website

Use please this coupon in cart - xmas

Payment: Bitcoin or any other crypto (western/moneygram only for orders around 1000$)
Coupon will work till the end of 2021 year!

Website - bestgear.ws

Merry Christmas!

Best regards and best wishes, BESTGEAR!
merry-christmas-calligraphy-with-baubles_1262-7024.jpg

New Threads