BESTGEAR - Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma (INT/USA Dom)

Reaction score

BestGear anabolic steroid source​

Best wishes to all!!! I'm glad to come in such beautiful place as ugbodybuilding forum! Really love design and usability of this board!

BestGear are official and legit distributors of ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma. More than 5 years we work in bulk segment and now open our retail source to make happy many new retail customers. We are working in International (worldwide) section and also have USA Domestic shipping. We have our personal warehouses; we are not drop shippers as many other sources.

BestGear work only with best brands:​

Balkan Pharmaceutical, Zhengzhou Pharmaceuticals (ZPHC), Spectrum Pharma, SP Laboratories, Canada Peptides. In future our list of brands will grow.
We do not sell "homebrew brands".

Payment via: Bitcoin, MoneyGram, Western Union.
Shipping costs: 25$
Minimum order: no minimum order.
Estimated T/A: International(worldwide) 7-30 days[average 10-20 days];
USA Domestic 3-6 days[average 3-4 business days]

For every order we give a tracking number. For International shipping tracking number 1-2 days after shipping.

You can check on official website of Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical, we are official distributors of this brand.
I'm listed on ProMuscle, OLM, Eroids, Meso, Muscle gurus etc.

We always answer within 24 hours.
Feel free to contact us.
E mail - shop@bestgear.ws
Website - bestgear.ws

I will add some small part of photos from our warehouse (I can't add more than 5 pieces in one post)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 446
Reaction score
ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma have anti fakes codes on every box, they can be checked on official websites. Balkan Pharmaceuticals is pharma grade world know brand I think not needed to write something about this brand, same with SP Laboratories(not official "sister brand" of Balkan Pharma)
I have also many HPLC Lab tests on ZPHC from China labs, if you want i will post it too.
Later will post video and photos from manufacturing ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma. You are welcome to ask some questions, I will answer with pleasure. I come here to work fair and will try to be number one source for every new costumer.
Our International warehouse(guarantee and safe shipping to USA and UK) have in stock: Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma and few positions of Canada Peptides.
Our USA Domestic warehouse have in stock: ZPHC and Spectrum Pharma.

Reaction score
Videos and photos from ZPHC manufacturing

Top quality production, GMP laboratory using for products manufacturing.
Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical manufacturing video:

Reaction score
Some photos from manufacturing Spectrum Pharma. Also watch please last photo, there are boxes for Spectrum Pharma, you will understand quantity of manufacturing))
Video from manufacturing Lab:

Top quality products, all who try it - love it)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to see these bullshit threads on ology years ago....Op just say you got bestgear to sell. Stop with all that factory bullshit...Your ugl is just that a fukkin ugl...and balkan isn't no human grade ...Next your going to say u have human grade tren because it comes in a ampule

Reaction score
I used to see these bullshit threads on ology years ago....Op just say you got gear to sell.Stop with all that factory bullshit...Your ugl is just that a fukkin ugl...and balkan aint no human grade ...Next your gonna say u have human grade tren cause it comes in a ampule

Even do not want waste time to write about Balkan is not human grade.
it is real factory, with real address, with real products 300+ (not including steroids), selling in pharmacy in Moldova and Ukraine i was personally on that factory, so you can be told for your friends in gym that amazing stories

Reaction score
Next your gonna say u have human grade tren cause it comes in a ampule

and little bit history for you about tren for humans:
"The French pharmaceutical company Laboratories Negma produced Parabolan to be prescribed for recognized therapeutic purposes in humans from 1980 until its discontinuation in 1997."

Reaction score
ive been around long enough to know balkan is underdosed garbage ...thanks for the compliment worst gear

Sure, sure. all can check results from Anabolic Lab on Balkan from 2015 year:32 (20):
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/balkan-pharmaceuticals[/COLOR]
But wait, i think you will say it sucks too and their 297 results is fake or something like that:32 (18):

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure, sure. all can check results from Anabolic Lab on Balkan from 2015 year:32 (20):
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/balkan-pharmaceuticals[/COLOR]
But wait, i think you will say it sucks too and their 297 results is fake or something like that:32 (18):
I trust you and your studies as much as i trust prince andrew's story

Reaction score
if i ever need to learn something ill come to some fake gear selling scammer from china..Will do
I can send you some few free testosterones with US domestic shipping, you will try real quality gear, if you want and will put here photo of your order and some review later.
I do not come to fight here and I offer only good quality products:)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can send you some few free testosterones with US domestic shipping, you will try real quality gear, if you want and will put here photo of your order and some review later.
I do not come to fight here and I offer only good quality products:)
take your bottles put them in your asshole...Im no shill u kuntbag

Reaction score
We run some Xmas sale: -25% on all all products from website, on both warehouses: International and USA Domestic!
Use this coupon in cart – 25xmas
and you will have automatic discount -25% on all your order.

No min orders.
Payment: MoneyGram, Western Union, Bitcoin.
Coupon will work till 29 December
Products in stock: Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma

Happy Christmas and New Year!
Best regards, BESTGEAR!

Reaction score
Are you affiliated with Pinnacle Labs ... dang that is going back to the day ... only old time SI/UG's will remember them ... underdosed crap ...
It seems like you do not know what to write, but you want to do it and you type your text..
I was never in touch with any kitchen/garages gear.

Reaction score
We run some Xmas sale: -25% on all all products from website, on both warehouses: International and USA Domestic!
Use this coupon in cart – 25xmas
and you will have automatic discount -25% on all your order.

No min orders.
Payment: MoneyGram, Western Union, Bitcoin.
Coupon will work till 29 December
Products in stock: Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma

Happy Christmas and New Year!
Best regards, BESTGEAR!
Website – www.bestgear.ws
Coupon still work!
Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma in stock. Worldwide and US domestic. On both warehouses. On all products.

Reaction score
Happy New Year 2020!!! Best wishes for all you guys and you families in this year, let’s make our dream come true in this 2020 year!!!

Some small SALE from BESTGEAR for all who miss our Xmas SALE, who was busy for order.
From now till 10 January we will give 20% discount on all products from website, on both warehouses.
Use this coupon in cart - 2020
And you will have automatic discount on your order.

No min orders.
Payment: MoneyGram, Western Union and Bitcoin.
Coupon will work till 10 January.

Best regards, BESTGEAR!
Our shop -NO LINKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
HGH ZPtropin ZPHC 120iu kit (USA Domestic) come back in stock!

shop/

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads