How to stop hairloss and or protect it from falling out

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals merry xmas, im 39 been doing various cycles since i was 25 im just now starting to look at old pictures and some of my hair i am losing how can i prevent this. I dont suffer from male pattern baldness.thanks

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals merry xmas, im 39 been doing various cycles since i was 25 im just now starting to look at old pictures and some of my hair i am losing how can i prevent this. I dont suffer from male pattern baldness.thanks

I've been using the shaving method for some time now with great results.

Seriously tho, you are talking about 14 years. If you aren't bald at this point, you are in good shape.

pavkica

Reaction score
dont use steroids that are DHT and especially avoid winstrol

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont use steroids that are DHT and especially avoid winstrol

Yeah that's what I thought too, but not in my case. Var, winny, and even masteron has did nada to my hair. Now for some reason EQ took a toll on my hair. Go figure

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I convert very heavily to DHT but DHT is supposedly ten times more powerful than testosterone so, oh well. Even TRT changed my hair. It used to be extremely thick and straight. Now it is thinner and very curly. I dont have MPB though so I essentially still have a full head of hair.

I wouldnt worry about it man. You can take finasteride (propecia) but that’s going to make your testosterone less effective and it appears to be horrible for you. Masteron is usually thought of as the worst culprit.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my 8 year experience of running hormones thinning hair is a definite side effect .. I do not have mpb but I can say that I've run mast p many times with great overall effect ... but it has taken a serious toll on my hair ... there is a price to be paid (for most of us) running AAS ... hair loss is one of them ...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Baldness is one of those things that expresses itself later in life. Something you may have run with impunity in your 20s will dust the hair off of your dome in your 30s.

DHT blockers are harsh and will kill your sex drive but they will save some fur. Shampooing with nizoral seems to help.

Ultimately, it comes for us all....

10% of men have mpb in teens
20% do in their 20s
30% in their 30s
Etc...

Stay away from heavy androgens and DHT derivatives for sure. Masteron would make Chewbacca slick.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I shed like an old mangy mutt any steroids over 160mgs per week

cloggin shower drains the whole bit

this will grow back though if you werent already supposed to be that bald.

Reaction score
Things like RU58441 or CB-03-01 are anti androgens that you apply to the scalp that bind to the AR with decent affinity. They are not approved by the FDA yet, CB-03-01 is in phase 3. The issue is if they go systemic they can cause similar sides to finesteride or dutesteride. Ive only ever used RU58441 and can say its amazing especially when running anabolics, however some people get side effects so dont do any of these things on my word.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]A decent youtube source has pointed at sarms as a potential anti androgen, S4 Osta and LGD all have molecular weights below 500g/mol which can penetrate the skin using a carrier base of ethanol and pg theoretically you could apply the sarm topically and it would bind to the AR and if it went systemic the side effects would be a mild version of the sarm, mild lipid panel manipulation, and test/oestrogen suppression nothing we are not used too running gear.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I for one will 100% try topical sarm at low dose as an experiment with consistent bloodwork analysis.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hope that helps bro![/FONT]

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Things like RU58441 or CB-03-01 are anti androgens that you apply to the scalp that bind to the AR with decent affinity. They are not approved by the FDA yet, CB-03-01 is in phase 3. The issue is if they go systemic they can cause similar sides to finesteride or dutesteride. Ive only ever used RU58441 and can say its amazing especially when running anabolics, however some people get side effects so dont do any of these things on my word.

A decent youtube source has pointed at sarms as a potential anti androgen, S4 Osta and LGD all have molecular weights below 500g/mol which can penetrate the skin using a carrier base of ethanol and pg theoretically you could apply the sarm topically and it would bind to the AR and if it went systemic the side effects would be a mild version of the sarm, mild lipid panel manipulation, and test/oestrogen suppression nothing we are not used too running gear.

I for one will 100% try topical sarm at low dose as an experiment with consistent bloodwork analysis.

Hope that helps bro!

When’s the sales pitch? Can we get this over with or must we sit through the presentation?

Reaction score
When’s the sales pitch? Can we get this over with or must we sit through the presentation?

He asked for advice I shared some....

You guys hate sarms here thats fine but I dont sarms and aas are all good in my book and Im gonna share my knowledge if thats cool..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He asked for advice I shared some....

You guys hate sarms here thats fine but I dont sarms and aas are all good in my book and Im gonna share my knowledge if thats cool..

No problem.

I’ve been doing this long enough to know that the road you’re on typically ends in a sales pitch for a SARMs site.

I’m also old enough to know I am not always right;)

Reaction score
Im a sarms fanboy but I dont sell them, the only drugs Ive ever sold was my own homegrown weed for 10 years in my 30 year old version of "the good old days"

I also mentioned RU and CB those arent even sarms :32 (18):

Between you and Gabriel I'll never catch a break here offering my experience with sarms

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Im a sarms fanboy but I dont sell them, the only drugs Ive ever sold was my own homegrown weed for 10 years in my 30 year old version of "the good old days"

I also mentioned RU and CB those arent even sarms :32 (18):

Between you and Gabriel I'll never catch a break here offering my experience with sarms

What part of “no problem” conveyed to you that you’d never catch a break?

You’re on a board with a bunch of juiced up Alphas and nobody’s mistreating you.

Carry on.

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
How about shaving it all off and going bald? It's the shit nowadays.

Attachments

• Best-Shaver-for-Bald-Head-Black-Bald-Head.jpg
    Best-Shaver-for-Bald-Head-Black-Bald-Head.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Jin