Do I have worst genes ever for steroids?

Reaction score
I really really want to take this to next level with a quite moderate first cycle 300/400 test 12 week, the bummer is this, I have hade huge problems with exacly all of the worst side effects that comes with using, first off, In my teens I had gynecomasti to a level that I had to operate to not look like a trans guy with boobs
second, my acne on my forehead was very extreme into puberty...and now at 36 I am a bit bold in the middle of my head and going to make a hairtransplant this year, have been really concerned and depressed about this luck of genes because I really really love this lifestyle and my dream body seems lik it cant be met without cycling

So just wanted to hear your thoughts on

1. Will Ilikely probably loose the all the hair from the hairtransplant and possibly more?

2. Will the gynecomastia likely come back even with maximum usage of anti esters?

3. Will the acne likely appear in same area, as in my forehead? I dont give a F if my back will look like a F*ing sand beach but my forehead ....

Thank you all for your info

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I really really want to take this to next level with a quite moderate first cycle 300/400 test 12 week, the bummer is this, I have hade huge problems with exacly all of the worst side effects that comes with using, first off, In my teens I had gynecomasti to a level that I had to operate to not look like a trans guy with boobs
second, my acne on my forehead was very extreme into puberty...and now at 36 I am a bit bold in the middle of my head and going to make a hairtransplant this year, have been really concerned and depressed about this luck of genes because I really really love this lifestyle and my dream body seems lik it cant be met without cycling

So just wanted to hear your thoughts on

1. Will Ilikely probably loose the all the hair from the hairtransplant and possibly more?

2. Will the gynecomastia likely come back even with maximum usage of anti esters?

3. Will the acne likely appear in same area, as in my forehead? I dont give a F if my back will look like a F*ing sand beach but my forehead ....

Thank you all for your info

if you’ve already had the glandular tissue removed from both breasts then it should be impossible for you to get gyno.

I cannot answer the questions about your hair.

Many guys use accutane (?) for acne.

What does your dream body look like? Where are you know? Are you sure you can’t get there without steroids? What’s more important to you: your hair or muscle development?

Welcome.

Reaction score
Hair means nothing to me, I haven’t had it in 25years.

If you had gyno surgery it likely cannot come back. Control your estrogen and it shouldn’t be an issue.

As for acne, well if you’re prone to it, gear will likely make it worse. For me, it doesn’t matter what I do, going on cycle breaks me out hardcore. But I’m prone to acne, ran accutane as a teen and again in my early 30s, long before I ever picked up a needle. I’m on 750mg test and 600 mast and I’ve run my estro to nothing trying to control my acne, to no avail. I won’t run accutane again so I’ll live with the acne.

Gotta ask yourself are the risks worth the reward. If hair is so important that you’ll do a transplant, maybe this isn’t the path for you. If you fear acne, again maybe not the path for you. Only you can decide.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Hair is gonna do what its gonna do. You are probably genetically gonna lose it anyway. Acne happens and a cycle will increase it. Do labs to be sure E2 is right and deal with the acne as best you can. Gyno shouldnt come back since you had surgery and control E2.. I agree with S30 in saying ask yourself is the risk worth the reward?

Gabriel

Reaction score
How bad do you want it???................And at 31 only 125lbs,,I wanted it pretty F-ing bad....

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Just an observation, but with all the threads/posts on the board, nobody worried about heart disease, heart attack/stroke, kidney function....the little annoying side effects...not the deadly ones like hair loss and acne....?

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Just an observation, but with all the threads/posts on the board, nobody worried about heart disease, her attack/stroke, kidney function....the little annoying side effects...not the deadly ones like hair loss and acne....?

DyS right above you brother.
I dont think this guys should be cycling based off his post.
Refine your diet and training dude that really is the major components right there.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
some women prefer more hair than better physique

my gf claims this preference as well

but there are also a lot of chicks that are vice versa

plus you dont wana be pinner so

hair vs brawn

inject the steroids imo

Gabriel

Reaction score
Got to love the way Snake gets right to the point.

Reaction score
just do it and worry about it later.
your going to loose your hair, the skin thing can be treated, and the gyno wont come back

Reaction score
If you spent the (VERY expensive) money on hair transplants, it sounds like you've got quite the quandary. You WILL lose more hair and if you go higher on doses, the relationship is linear. I'm more ambivalent about my hair; ultimately, I'd rather fill out my rear delts just right.

You are not the worst person genetically for aas. Pretty par for the course, actually.

Last edited:

ripper

Reaction score
I've had luck minimizing acne by going to ED or EOD pinning. Even with long ester stuff. I find the fluctuation in hormone levels is what makes me break out so by going to a more frequent injection scheme with smaller doses at a time, I've leveled out that curve to minimize the spikes and troughs.

Some are more sensitive as well. Maybe try dropping your doses down as well to help minimize sides.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I had 2 hair transplants 1 while I was blasting got really bad acne on the back of my head in the donor area. I use doxocilyn or something like that clears the acne up transplanted hair should not fall out might speed up the process of the other hair that’s gonna fall out anyway but that’s gonna happen any way so get another transplant when it does. Have no idea about the boobs.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
A hair transplant? Do you dye it too?

I have never understood why people are so worried about aging.

Here is the deal. If you look like a brick shithouse, nobody gives a fuk about your hair or your fukin acne. If they do, they are gay anyway so who cares?

Reaction score
Gyno won’t come back if you have had a surgery before.
For hair, you can get hair transplant maybe.
You are going to have to deal with acne because it’s a side effect you cannot ignore.