Dog training and help for free!!!

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Pretty new to the UG still. Want to contribute to the group. Other than an atta boy here and there I don’t have much in way of weight training to contribute. You guys have already helped me soooo much I want to give back. Back ground. United schutzen clubs of America back ground but if it’s hound I’m down and have been around. Protection, tracking and obedience. I will try and respond back as quickly as possible. CBK-9 here to serve haha :32 (17):

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I do advice about raw feeding as well. It can be cheaper and it’s way more healthy. :32 (1):

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I’m GSD all day right now. Those frenchies are cool little dudes too! Post up some pics if you can. I will try to do the same.

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a Dog that I need help with. He is aggressive towards other dogs, any other dog, but he likes cats. I looked into professional help but it is way out of reach for me. I live in Texas.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
This is an E training exercise haha. Not personal. And I’m pretty expensive lol. I can help. Give me background and age and breed Q.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
In case your interested. Two no commands is best. Ot ah ot ah. And no or fooie and nine ! The first is the warning and second is correction. What ever that looks like for you and your dog.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
CBK rewards his dog with a special peanut butter surprise when they behave. :32 (6):

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
It’s a dual protein compound that produces natural test boosting in the K-9 specimen haha CJ is funny as hell :32 (18):

seriously most dogs like hot dogs cut the long way then like 1/4 or half inch chunks. Depends how big the dog. They will work all day for them.
Some dogs have more prey drive and will work for toys. That’s more fun ima

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I have a almost 2 year old GSD hes a damn good dog, a little protective of his people which is fine most the time. He scares the shit out of anyone who doesnt know him by barking and he tends to get up in peoples face a bit. He is a damn good guard dog but he also probably needs some training as he literally barks at anyone he doesnt know.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think its great you can answer these questions ..I Love dogs and when i get a new pup ill ask u a bunch of questions.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Boogie could be genetic. My pup is exactly the same. One keep cut hot dogs as post earlier. Keep them in your fist closed and stick it up to his nose. And lure him away. Give a piece or two. If the dog won’t take food it’s too stressed. Back away from the people until he calms down. Some dogs just can’t be everybody’s friend. They have bad nerves and are scared but strong all the time. Great partner and family pet. That’s it. Late night walks and runs. Lots of tug and grips. Kennel time when you have company and kids over. Leerburg.com has endless free info on games and free videos. Anything with the name Michael Ellis is gold. Lots of good stuff on you tube.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I think its great you can answer these questions ..I Love dogs and when i get a new pup ill ask u a bunch of questions.
I got you Bro for sure. ������

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Boogie could be genetic. My pup is exactly the same. One keep cut hot dogs as post earlier. Keep them in your fist closed and stick it up to his nose. And lure him away. Give a piece or two. If the dog won’t take food it’s too stressed. Back away from the people until he calms down. Some dogs just can’t be everybody’s friend. They have bad nerves and are scared but strong all the time. Great partner and family pet. That’s it. Late night walks and runs. Lots of tug and grips. Kennel time when you have company and kids over. Leerburg.com has endless free info on games and free videos. Anything with the name Michael Ellis is gold. Lots of good stuff on you tube.

Thanks for the info brotha! I need to work with him more hes damn smart I taught him to lay down dead when I point my fingers like a gun and say bang. Took me 30 min with some dog treats! I like the hotdog idea! I will definitely give that a go!

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Thanks for the info brotha! I need to work with him more hes damn smart I taught him to lay down dead when I point my fingers like a gun and say bang. Took me 30 min with some dog treats! I like the hotdog idea! I will definitely give that a go!

super cheap at Walmart. Bars brand is 89cents a pound. Going hard all day training you want go through the whole thing. Cut them up like pencil erasers and your golden!!!

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/1U6_WckVNH8
This is the training style I have and my background. I still help out clubs and people when I can but my son is my priority always. So not as much training as I used to do. Upstate training academy is a good dude too. Balanced training I like. Not all mean and not all cotton candy. Love and respect but hard firm lines drawn. :32 (19):

New Threads