New Member here in the forum!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Easy there, Mate. Its customary to do a bit of ball bustin' - and ye ain't seen nothing yet if this has yer knickers in a twist.

Ye made a proper intro, yer goals are aggressive but if yer stats are accurate ye got a good chance at making it happen.

Read up and ask questions. Lots of very experienced blokes here to speak with.

Welcome to UGB.

Reaction score
Easy there, Mate. Its customary to do a bit of ball bustin' - and ye ain't seen nothing yet if this has yer knickers in a twist.

Ye made a proper intro, yer goals are aggressive but if yer stats are accurate ye got a good chance at making it happen.

Read up and ask questions. Lots of very experienced blokes here to speak with.

Welcome to UGB.

The guys want to make fun of the other guys face, where's the moderator to control such a shit?:32 (9):

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's getting lost in the nuances of different languages and text. Nobody is attacking you, we just like to joke around a bit here.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guys want to make fun of the other guys face, where's the moderator to control such a shit?:32 (9):

I'm right here, watching everything, and Mate - I may be the absolute last person on this board ye want to cross.

Ye reacted far too strongly to some good natured ball bustin is all. No one's said anything that crosses any lines from my standpoint, and thats not how we mod this board anyway.

What I'd do - step away for a moment and have a think on how ye might be perceived if ye walked into a new gym for the 1st time. Ye'd get a bit of side eye and likely some ribbing from the locals, yea? Thats all thats gone on here. Don't take it personal - ye won't last long if ye do.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's getting lost in the nuances of different languages and text. Nobody is attacking you, we just like to joke around a bit here.

This right here. Nobody's after ye, Mate.

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
I was going to try to continue the conversation but this is more amusing... proceed...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
"How much does a Brazilian cost."

This is a joke. In America, a "Brazilian" is a type of waxing that women get. It's just a play on words.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"How much does a Brazilian cost."

Not what he said, Mate. He said "exactly how much is a brazilian". It's a joke - a million in English is a lot, a Billion is more, a "brazilian" in this context is just a play on those words referring to a shave / wax procedure that some birds get. Again, not a personal attack.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha BOHA KARYIU!

Reaction score
misunderstanding, I ended up understanding the meaning of what was written in a mistaken way

Forgive me!!!: :32 (6):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Not what he said, Mate. He said "exactly how much is a brazilian". It's a joke - a million in English is a lot, a Billion is more, a "brazilian" in this context is just a play on those words referring to a shave / wax procedure that some birds get. Again, not a personal attack.

this, like, a bazillion.

like savage said, you can't take any heat this ain't the kitchen for ya. lighten up, read and then read again the replys before spouting out from your ass and getting tough, gaurantee you wouldn't even fukkin think about it if we were standing face to face buddy.

Last edited:

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome ����, read some of the threads around here. Take note to the ball breaking that goes on, that’s what makes this board fun. Except when CJ is mean to me, that’s when I take my ball and go home!! “ now I’m sad , Jin can you hand me a tissue “?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
misunderstanding, I ended up understanding the meaning of what was written in a mistaken way

Forgive me!!!: :32 (6):

That's what happens when you take too much Tren! :32 (20):

(also a joke :32 (17):)

Reaction score
this, like, a bazillion.

like savage said, you can't take any heat this ain't the kitchen for ya. lighten up, read and then read again the replys before spouting out from your ass and getting tough, gaurantee you wouldn't even fukkin think about it if we were standing face to face buddy.

As I said, I understood the meanings of things in the wrong ways here.

I already apologize for the misunderstanding
"you wouldn't even fukkin think about it if we were standing face to face buddy."

-
I would think without thinking twice if someone insults me with words against my nation's flag.

It was just a misunderstanding. Sorry!!!!