Diet critique

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
The key is definitely meal prep. This way time and situations are never an issue on taking in proper foods. Lots of bulk cooking to save time. Oh and pop tarts, don’t forget pop tarts or you’ll hear from Big dog and a number of other people on this site! They do love their pop tarts around here, lol!!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
you'd hate me. i hardly eat veggies now

most i eat are onions and carrots.

i'm addicted to carrots.

same here.. very little veggies anymore but i am not addicted to carrots just yet LOL... I eat 4 whole over easy eggs over plain white rice pre and again post workout every morning. ill do grits (i am cajun motherfukker) or cream of wheat to switch things up a bit. If i do a shake it will have golden grahams or cinnamon toast crunch blended in that bastard! I still am a fatty at heart!

Reaction score
If I substitute my oats in the morning for an ommelette that's a huge loss of carbs though? I could add bread but then it suddenly changes it from a very quick to drink smoothie to a big meal I need to get through early in the morning.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If I substitute my oats in the morning for an ommelette that's a huge loss of carbs though? I could add bread but then it suddenly changes it from a very quick to drink smoothie to a big meal I need to get through early in the morning.

You would be having the omelette instead of the whey protein. You can still eat your oats.

And don't say smoothie anymore. Thank me later.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
same here.. very little veggies anymore but i am not addicted to carrots just yet LOL... I eat 4 whole over easy eggs over plain white rice pre and again post workout every morning. ill do grits (i am cajun motherfukker) or cream of wheat to switch things up a bit. If i do a shake it will have golden grahams or cinnamon toast crunch blended in that bastard! I still am a fatty at heart!

I just swapped my pre workout rice to cream of wheat. Figured something had to change in my diet and it's a little more filling then the rice I was having.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

You gotta eat mannn.

Depending on the type of bread will determine the amount you eat for total carbs. Every type of bread is different. You can make it even a breakfast burrito. Because those tortillas are full of carbs and calories.

You drink a shake for convenience?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

how does putting 2-3 pieces of bread in a toaster turn it into a big deal?
prep eggs for 3 days, throw them in the microwave same time you put the fukkin bread in the toaster, make the shake for your next meal while both are getting ready and take it with you, throw 1/2 an avocado on the eggs, boom.
not rocket science, we tend to overthink these things but the more you do it, it will become routine and you can literally do all that shit in 10 mins.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
the big meal will be better for results and stay with you longer too... wont take any more time to eat that meal than to drink a shake.