24hreup.biz international and us domestic supplier

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
What ever hgh you have or offer. I just got done running 100iu of Titans hgh still have a bottle left, pinned 6 ius today and went in an hour and half later to get bloods done and hgh test, I have another 100 ius of para pharma labs on the way and will run that for a month and get tested and post those tests as well. Send me a private message and I'll give you an address and you can send me something to try. And if it's good I can ensure you plenty of business.

Reaction score
Do you need raw and finished products? We can supply.

Hi guys we like to offer you our services

We specialize mainly in pharma products but we also carry a few Ug labs in our inventory

There is no minimum order with BTC for customers who pay with WU and MG a $150 minimum apply

All our Turkey supplied products can be verified with the government on its.gov.tr/index.php?run=home

you will find our shop at 24hreup.biz

Best regards

Reaction score
I would love to order some of that hutech line that you have.. hey what do you have to do to get a free sample of the Turkish anapolan anadrol??

Reaction score
What ever hgh you have or offer. I just got done running 100iu of Titans hgh still have a bottle left, pinned 6 ius today and went in an hour and half later to get bloods done and hgh test, I have another 100 ius of para pharma labs on the way and will run that for a month and get tested and post those tests as well. Send me a private message and I'll give you an address and you can send me something to try. And if it's good I can ensure you plenty of business.

I can offer you samples from Our US domestic section to try out If you are interested please contact us via our site.

Reaction score
Hi UG we are looking for a long time honest member from here who want to test out some new kits

Tests reports have been good so far but we want first hands experience from our customers and end users before we make a decision

Domestic stocked and sent.

Let me know if this has any interest.

Thank you

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Wow...24!!! Is Chrismas comes early this year or what, you're giving away gifts left and right? I'll hit you up at your site.:)

Reaction score
25% OFF STORE WIDE UNTILL MAY 10th
Use code "promo25" at check out

-DOES NOT APPLY TO BULK DEALS OR PROMOTION TAB
NO minimum order for customers who pay with BTC
WU and MG $150 minimum order apply.
We encourage all customers to run labs / bloods on our products post them up - We will return the favor with free gear, store credit or both !

Last edited:

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Decided I'd give these guys a chance on a small order of Test C and Dbol. I'm on TRT so I can get bloods done. Will be happy to report back but it may be a while.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Well, after 18 days I think I can fairly say the Dbol I got is pure garbage. Too soon to tell about the test cyp but I'm assuming the worst. Oh well.

Reaction score
Well, after 18 days I think I can fairly say the Dbol I got is pure garbage. Too soon to tell about the test cyp but I'm assuming the worst. Oh well.

Hi Dragon it would be nice of you to post the test result you got from Jano on the dbol.

Thanks

Reaction score
mediphorm.jpg
Mediphorm now available !

Last edited:

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Dragon it would be nice of you to post the test result you got from Jano on the dbol.

Thanks

Well I've posted them already in this thread https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/31819-24hreup-biz-LEGIT-or-SHIT
but I suppose I should post them here also so to quote, "I just got the test results back from the Pharmavol dbol, which were supposedly 20mg/tab, and the two tested tabs came back at 28.04mg and 33.45mg of methandienone"

However, if one is to put any credence in those tests, that means I was taking between 140-167mg per day for the last 13 of 29 days with virtually no results or sides. Personally I'm having a little trouble comprehending that and can't say that I unequivocally accept the test as fact, but it was a third party of my choosing so maybe I just don't respond to this particular drug....and hopefully my liver didn't either :^ / As for dealing with 24hreup they have been a truly stand up source, voluntarily offering to pay for the testing and sending me replacements from a different lab also voluntarily, and very quickly I might add.
Here's the test result document
Test Report #06952.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well I've posted them already in this thread https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/31819-24hreup-biz-LEGIT-or-SHIT
but I suppose I should post them here also so to quote, "I just got the test results back from the Pharmavol dbol, which were supposedly 20mg/tab, and the two tested tabs came back at 28.04mg and 33.45mg of methandienone"

However, if one is to put any credence in those tests, that means I was taking between 140-167mg per day for the last 13 of 29 days with virtually no results or sides. Personally I'm having a little trouble comprehending that and can't say that I unequivocally accept the test as fact, but it was a third party of my choosing so maybe I just don't respond to this particular drug....and hopefully my liver didn't either :^ / As for dealing with 24hreup they have been a truly stand up source, voluntarily offering to pay for the testing and sending me replacements from a different lab also voluntarily, and very quickly I might add.
Here's the test result document
View attachment 10082

Very few people are non responders to orals. I am one. So, my guess is that the case with you.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Very few people are non responders to orals. I am one. So, my guess is that the case with you.

Thanks, that would suck. I've wondered if it was something I was doing wrong like not eating at enough of a surplus but if I was a responder at all you'd think I'd at least get some water retention or some side effect. About the only effect I noticed was increased vascularity and from what I've researched that isn't an effect of dianabol. In fact with the common sides of water retention/bloating you'd think just the opposite. I also have been taking up to 1gr of both naproxen and acetaminophen for a couple months for my knee and shoulder arthritis so I've been wondering if either of those could interfere with hormone receptors in any way.

Reaction score
PHARMA HGH

Bulk deal Humatrope 72iu :

24hreup.biz/discount-50/352/bulk-deal-10-x-humatrope-24mg-detail

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PHARMA HGH

Bulk deal Humatrope 72iu :

24hreup.biz/discount-50/352/bulk-deal-10-x-humatrope-24mg-detail

i know from another forum u guys are good to go, but with the fakes of huma lately especially from anat on meso....selling these are gonna be hard.......

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally the site looks suspect to me. They apparently have March pharma blue hearts but the bottle in the picture is a body research knock off. Every knows body research has been counterfeiting march pharma for a long time. Plus they have BD anadrolics. Those ****ers have been out of production for years.

Reaction score
Personally the site looks suspect to me. They apparently have March pharma blue hearts but the bottle in the picture is a body research knock off. Every knows body research has been counterfeiting march pharma for a long time. Plus they have BD anadrolics. Those ****ers have been out of production for years.

March have always been the manufacturer of the Blue hearts and Body research the distributor BR do not produce anything just like Testolic and Cypionax they are made by TP drug and distributed by Body research .

Androlic is still in production just like their ( British Dispensary ) Anabol and Anabol 10 and Azolol

New Threads