24hreup.biz international and us domestic supplier

Reaction score
Hi guys we like to offer you our services

We specialize mainly in pharma products but we also carry a few Ug labs in our inventory

There is no minimum order with BTC for customers who pay with WU and MG a $150 minimum apply

All our Turkey supplied products can be verified with the government on its.gov.tr/index.php?run=home

you will find our shop at 24hreup.biz

Best regards

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is the Turkey fried or roasted? not sure if i need anymore turkey right after the holidays.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I actually know 24 and used them before . If it’s the real 24reup they got some great human grade products

Yeah. Just he went MIA for a long time so... just take that into consideration

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Turkish Anapolan. I haven't had those since 1999!

Reaction score
for those interested we are running a new years promotion sale with up to 60% off you will find the products on sale under the new years offers tab 24hreup.biz/offers the promo will run until February 1st.

Reaction score
I actually know 24 and used them before . If it’s the real 24reup they got some great human grade products

What's happening, Bundy? Yep..this is the real 24. I type 24hreup.org and it takes me to .biz....Ron's got it locked.
That lame ass Turkish source adnansanat ripped off a handful of meso guys sending them counterfeit Humatrope GH. 24hr sent each one of those members a 100% free kit of Humatrope. In addition, if the member was ripped off for multiple kits he offered them the remaining kits at half price.
Sure...some can say they did it for advertising and didn't have just the members in mind....but to the members who were ripped off it meant a lot.
My good friend biggerben helped coordinate the very cool gesture with members. Ben has also spearheaded a campaign to run that piece of shit out of the Community. Adnansanat hasn't posted at any of the open boards he pays to be at so far this new year.
He is believed to be hiding out where he's protected at bostin loyd's board.
24hr has helped the Community out in the past....I understand they are working to improve Communication and TA which has been an issue in the past. Integrity has never been a question.
Couple of guys I know will only use the brand of clenbuterol that 24hr sells...Sopharma clen is the best clen on the market today.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's happening, Bundy? Yep..this is the real 24. I type 24hreup.org and it takes me to .biz....Ron's got it locked.
That lame ass Turkish source adnansanat ripped off a handful of meso guys sending them counterfeit Humatrope GH. 24hr sent each one of those members a 100% free kit of Humatrope. In addition, if the member was ripped off for multiple kits he offered them the remaining kits at half price.
Sure...some can say they did it for advertising and didn't have just the members in mind....but to the members who were ripped off it meant a lot.
My good friend biggerben helped coordinate the very cool gesture with members. Ben has also spearheaded a campaign to run that piece of shit out of the Community. Adnansanat hasn't posted at any of the open boards he pays to be at so far this new year.
24hr has helped the Community out in the past....I understand they are working to improve Communication and TA which has been an issue in the past. Integrity has never been a question.
Couple of guys I know will only use the brand of clenbuterol that 24hr sells...Sopharma clen is the best clen on the market today.
24 is cool with me geo..Hes helped me out before too

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tell ben i said hi..Hes a eagle among pigeons

Reaction score
We are running a New Years promotion
up to 60% off on products!

Promo will run through out the rest of January and until 1st of February.

If you have special requests for products you like on promo please let us know

PRODUCTS ON PROMOTION :

NORDITROPIN NORDIFLEX 30 IU 10 mg
SAIZEN 36IU 12MG
NORDITROPIN NORDIFLEX 45 IU 15 mg
GENOTROPIN GOQUICK 36 IU 12 mg

OMNITROPE 30 IU 10mg
OMNITROPE 45 IU 15mg
HUMATROPE 18 IU 6 mg
HUMATROPE 36 IU 12 mg
HUMATROPE 72 IU 24mg

ANAPOLON 50 mg. 20 Tab.
RIMOBOLAN 1 Amp.
PROVIRON 25mg 20 Tab.
FEMARA 2.5 mg 30 Tab.
aromasin 25 mg 30 Tab.
arimidex 1mg 28 Tab.
IRAN OXYMETHOLONE 50 mg 50 Tab.
TIROMEL t3 25mcg 100 Tab.
VENTOLIN 4mg 100 Tab.
PROSCAR 5mg 28 Tab.

THOSE AND MORE UNDER THE NEW YEAR OFFERS TAB:

24hreup.biz/offers

For those that do not want to order via our site we can take and process orders directly via email as well

hope you all have a great weekend

Last edited:

New Threads