Anabolic stack thoughts

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I cant afford gh so I'm running the mk-677 now and 600 mgs of sust a week right now. I'm about to cut some and I'm going to add 50 mgs of anavar along with 25mgs of the mk-677 and the sust for 3 months...I know I'm not going to get huge but I just want a lil less fat and a lil more muscle. I haven't posted in a while. I started at155lbs 6ft back in feb and now I'm up to 195 at 14.5%bf if my renpho scale is right....im just looking to be about 205 at around 10 %bf...think this stack will get me where I want to be?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, good to see you around.

Second, that's some serious work and great results.

Now for your question. I doubt you will get much from that proposal so I will offer a different suggestion. Cut the test back down a little to 300; may help with any excess water. Add in some Mast E at about 400. Not sure how long you were going to run the Var but that's not the cheapest AAS out there. You were not planning on 3 months I hope. I'd also drop the mk-677 once you run out; it's probably doing nothing for you.

This is no big change and probably cost you less then you're spending now. You can run it for a much longer time then the var and will provide you with some quality gains that will last awhile longer.

As for losing fat... that's all diet.

p.s. You'll hear someone mention Tren but I'm assuming that's off the table for you.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
40 lbs in 11 months is crazy, would love to see a before/after pic
I would go for more of a recomp, drop the sustanon to somewhere around 300, drop the mk677 add in the var, tighten up the diet while keeping cals at or slightly under maintenance and up the cardio.
if done correctly you'll end up somewhere between 185-190 @ 11-12% in a couple months and that's a huge win dude.
best of luck to you

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
If your goal really is to be 205 and 10%, then I think adding muscle mass via diet and sticking to your original plan of sust at 600 mg, but dropping the var is a good idea. You could sub the var for dbol because I think you will be needing to put on some decent size before you can then cut back down to 205 and 10% bf. Or just save your money and just run the sust. If you really need to add something and don’t suffer from the male pattern baldness gene, mast is always a welcomed addition in my book. Plus, it will help keep e2 sides better under control.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I think Automatondan has the best advice. Pick growing or pick leaning out. You won’t do both very well.

growing: take automaton dans advice

leaning out: use Snakes but keep the mk-677 in. It causes you to release your natural GH and a lot of people will say it’s just as effective if your body isn’t broken. Diet will do the most.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
4 weeks var at 50mg is more then 10 weeks of Mast at 400mg for 10 weeks.

Sorry brother, but if you'regetting it from the same source I do it is not, but that's not the point.
Personally I think you'll get more bang for your buck with 10 weeks of mast than 4 weeks of var for the durations you mentioned.

And to the point exactly, both are expensive AAS.

Whatever hormones you choose to do doesn't matter nearly as much as what you do in the kitchen. Mrs. BRICKS uses zero AAS yet this past year has obtained and maintains shredded abs, veins and all, and has not changed her bodyweight. Her strength in the gym has improved as she leaned out. Recomp without gear. Patience and the kitchen.

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I don't like mk677 for cutting because of the ghrelin release (this is what causes the increased hunger) and I don't like the mixed esters in sust but it will get the job done

As for the var vs mast; I really like mast for a cut at 400-500mg. Var is good too but for the cost and effects I think mast is the better choice.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
anavar works better in hardening muscles

mast works better in hardening the ding dong

in my experience

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I cant afford gh so I'm running the mk-677 now and 600 mgs of sust a week right now. I'm about to cut some and I'm going to add 50 mgs of anavar along with 25mgs of the mk-677 and the sust for 3 months...I know I'm not going to get huge but I just want a lil less fat and a lil more muscle. I haven't posted in a while. I started at155lbs 6ft back in feb and now I'm up to 195 at 14.5%bf if my renpho scale is right....im just looking to be about 205 at around 10 %bf...think this stack will get me where I want to be?

You mentioned wanting to cut so you are using anavar and mk with your sustanon? If you are using mk because you think it is anything like GH, you are going to be very disappointed. If you want less fat and more muscle, welcome to the club but your diet is way more important in fat lose that anything that you can inject into your body. You also mentioned wanting to up your bodyweight by 10 lbs while losing almost 5% bodyfat during this cycle.

Anyway, to answer your question, no I don't think this "stack" will get you were you want to be unless you plan on running it for the next year which I wouldn't recommend and get your diet completely dialed in but what do I know? I haven't seen anyone gain 40lbs of muscle in a year much less be able to stay under 15% body fat while doing it in my 30 years of lifting.

Good Luck

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just doing the math, by the numbers you gave us, you want to gain 18 lbs of lean tissue while simultaneously losing 8 lbs of fat in 3 months.

Probably a little unrealistic. Pick one or the other, or adjust expectations.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
thx a lot guys it was all muscle memory I fell I was 260lbs at my height but dropped down from the meds and fall.. I thought about masteron and I wish I would of read all this before today I have my gear on its way. about the mk though this is my second month and I'm really just trying to get the youthful feel they speak of prob. bs. I have one of those renpho scales so I don't know how acc. the bf is. but and I posted some before and after photos on older posts. I'm just about 10 lbs heavier then the after pic now. I just have a really high metabolism so its hard to gain weight period all the aas in the world really don't make me retain water I just have a trip coming up so I wanted to look my best since I already have 100 50 mgs vars coming my way and enough sust I'm just gonna run those two. and tren is out because when I got to 260 lbs I was doing so much tren it was sick and I had to back off. I just like the sust because out of all my cycles running that only is when I looked my best.ill never use dbol ive tried all the bulking aas and sus keeps me good with low acne which is a main concern of mine I know my vaniety will kill me but whatever. I never plan on cycling off the sus why I choose not to do that much but ive been stuck where I am for a while and my diet sucks I need to get on that I'm def not eating enough...thanks for all your help guys

Last edited:

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
That was from feb 20 th 12 inch arms now there 17 n the 2nd pic is from above it 2 weeks ago I’m just not gonna get big it just isn’t gonna happen unless I eat 5000 calories a day and I’ve been there done that n I didn’t like it I just wanna “look good naked” Seth feroce. Fav. Best day builder he’s so funnu

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You look great. Hard work obviously paid off. Great transformation.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Haven't used MK-677 Yet...but soon will...But the reviews are all over the place........What is commonly said is that it raises blood sugar and appetite,causing some bloat to many...Used Sust too much in the past-not a fan.perfer E or C.......I would think 600mgs of Test should yield nice gains if diet is right..Honestly I've been using SD(oral) with great luck,but only as a pre-WO 10mgs.......nothing comes close(to anything I've tried) to the pumps and swells of Sdrol.........BTW inj. SD has none of the crazy sides as the oral does...Plus no conversion,water gain,just lean mass............

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I know I really don’t need to worry that much cause my metabolic rate is crazy still at 40 but I got up to 22 to much arms once now I wanna c how lean I can get but I need a few more lbs I just wanna keep this weight a few percent lower bf is my main goal

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Thx a lot I’m really just trying to keep my weight n lose bf for my trip shouldn’t be that hard but my weight moves up to ten lbs a day it’s just crazy I really need my diet in check

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Awsome thx I’ll try that next n I do recommend the mk it made me thirst n sleep better right away the fat loss n feeling better took like a month but I’ll def be running it. I didn’t mention I take lgd-4033 probably pointless with the test but I don’t look that bad for being forty n falling 36 feet off a roof it’s hard though since I broke my back n have a new wrist it’s really challenging I can dose too much cause my body can’t handle the strength gains. If u want a great pump n looking for an intra work out try glycotrix

New Threads