Test c 500 a week advice drinking

Reaction score
Don't forget, 6 or 7 drinks ALWAYS leads to the Taco Bell drive thru, and at least 20 soft tacos and the shits the next day.
Best case scenario. Drink, get hammered, eat tacos, shit it all out the next day like it never happened.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks, that’s great advice, I agree it wouldn’t just be 2/ 3 beers, but aside from the gains, am I really gonna hurt myself if I was to go drink 6/7 vodka sodas?

If you drink vodka sodas, the most important thing that you will be hurting is the male species. Now tighten your man bun, clean off your rainbow bumper sticker on your prius and drink whiskey like a real man ya pansy. Jezuz

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Biggest issue here is the OP put out no goals to be discussed just question on curiosity of what he has on hand!

I'm not going to pretend to be a know it all expert but do believe chances are great he ruins his normal level.

At his age a lot of the natural hormone can be brought back but will take a long time to do so, probably not as high as it once was either.

With no real goals especially long term, I'm also going to suggest you not run the cycle.

You most likely have more natural test then most on trt but do this cycle and you may end up with little girl levels for a long time especially that you don't have a recover plan.