Test c 500 a week advice drinking

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum, I have test c from alpha pharma, I’m planning on doing a 500 ml a week cycle, 2 pins a week. I also have Anazole from alpha pharma to take during the cycle. I’m in college, what are the risks I run and what is the scenario with drinking on a cycle like this? Is it possible, will I ruin my levels for the future? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Every test cycle you run you will be at a lower test level than when you started.

Drinking isn't great while on cycle as it's already hard on liver and kidneys. But you're going to do what you want anyways just try n keep the drinking down.

Last time on a large cycle I got wasted and throw up so much I burst blood vessels in my eyes.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Every test cycle you run you will be at a lower test level than when you started.

Drinking isn't great while on cycle as it's already hard on liver and kidneys. But you're going to do what you want anyways just try n keep the drinking down.

Last time on a large cycle I got wasted and throw up so much I burst blood vessels in my eyes.

This guy knoww how to have a good time

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Alcohol has no place in a serious lifters diet, on gear or off. Now if you're not that serious, and that's fine, 2-3 beers on the weekend is not going to do any long term harm.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

Injectable test has no effect on the liver or kidneys and alcohol is not particularly hard on the kidneys unless it causes high blood pressure in the individual.

But for the OP, just wait. At your age, proper training and diet should lead to crazy gains anyway.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Do not have any fun what so ever in your life, go the gym eat and go to sleep. I repeat do not enjoy yourself ever

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Bro, first off at your age your natural test levels are high enough to get major gains with proper diet and training. IMO, if there are no medical reasons to need TRT you are way too young. Injectables are not like orals with the alpha reductase inhibitors, so they don't necessarily hurt your liver. However, if you are asking this question it means that your routine is not in the place for this. Save your money. My 2 cents.

Reaction score
I agree with what everyone is saying. I did a lot of drinking and partying on cycle because I was bigger and looked good and wanted to show off and mostly because I just loved to binge on The weekends. Drinking definitely diminishes your gains. Unless you’re just gonna go out and have a drink or two, which I highly doubt is the case. Try to refrain on cycle if you can. I saw the most benefit and felt the best while not drinking when running gear.

Reaction score
Thanks, that’s great advice, I agree it wouldn’t just be 2/ 3 beers, but aside from the gains, am I really gonna hurt myself if I was to go drink 6/7 vodka sodas?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
From my understanding, alcohol lowers test levels and dehydrates you.

So this is where I see a waste of money, time and effort unless you do just have one or 2 beers moderately not daily.

I haven't had a drink since 1991 because I don't understand moderate drinking only getting smashed, if your like me then it's one or the other!

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum, I have test c from alpha pharma, I’m planning on doing a 500 ml a week cycle, 2 pins a week. I also have Anazole from alpha pharma to take during the cycle. I’m in college, what are the risks I run and what is the scenario with drinking on a cycle like this? Is it possible, will I ruin my levels for the future? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And yes you sure may as well ruin your test level for the future, especially if drinking also.

Drinking alone ruins test levels.

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
I haven't had a drink since 1991 because I don't understand moderate drinking only getting smashed, if your like me then it's one or the other!

Man, this is awesome! Super motivating. I just gave up alcohol a few months ago for the same reason. I hope 29 years from now I can look back and say the same thing.

Reaction score
Do not have any fun what so ever in your life, go the gym eat and go to sleep. I repeat do not enjoy yourself ever
This really is the answer here.

The real reason you shouldn’t run a cycle is because you’re too young.

The vast majority of the people that use steroids are not that serious. Yes they’ll train and eat and all that shit, but they’re never crossing a stage, never getting on a platform, they’re gym rats. Will a little bit of alcohol on cycle kill you? No. Will it hurt you? No more than drinking it off cycle.

If you are a serious lifter, who has Mr Olympia ambitions, you wouldn’t even be asking this question.

New Threads