New Member dads turn....

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to this forum. Im 35 have a house, wife, and two kids and suffer from depression, a mortgage i can barely afford, and a lifestyle that has become dormant, boring and as drawn out as this run-on sentence. Sooooo after considering suicide, leaving and moving to the mountains, or going back to the gym I, unfortunately, chose the local gym. So while life goes on i miss the passion i had all throughout my life before the kids arrived. BODYBUILDING!!! ever since i was a kid i had posters of bodybuilders on the walls which made my dick head alcoholic father question my sexuality. I began my adventures with lifting as a way to get bigger then my abusive father typical story im sure a lot of people here can relate to. I began experimenting with steroids when i was 17 years old looking back i honestly dont know if i would give up the nostolgic memories that go along with a 17 year old dick head kid ****ing everything he could get his hands on and just the beauty of watching your body grow for the first time. Dont get me wrong i added over 60 pounds of weight when i started lifting and supplimenting with protien podwers. However we who dabble in the dark side know the feeling of watching your body load with water retention which to us was rock hard pure muscle....either way it was amazing. So call it a mid life crisis. a last ditch effort to avoid that 30-06 in the closet, whatever you want to call this i plan to turn into a monster. I have been on trt for 3 years with no funny business and these drs are raping me left and right. I appreciate the service but it is so god damn expensive and annoying to go to the drs every week. I plan on doing this step by step but never really coming down as my body permanently produces the levels of a 90 year old. So its been a while and i am going to need all the help i can get but yea lets ****in do this

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Cheer up, it could be worse.. you could look like Pete Buttigieg.

Welcome.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Depression sucks buddy. Hang in there and it will get better. Welcome to the club.

Reaction score
lol yea i had a psych appointment set up and dodged it. Its a depression from being dormant smoking too much weed and not taking care of myself. I spent a life time building just to have kids and kiss it goodbye. I feel like if you do this for a lifetime it has permanent effects. You cant build something like this and just let it go to shit there has to be reprecussios. They have me on lexapro but a very low dose. I found at the higher doses i stopped caring about my hobbies entirely. I have been back in the gym for about 4 days now and im allready feeling a difference. I just got some bloodwork back i will have to post it when i get the chance. I have more energy and there is something in the discipline of taking suppliments and eating 8 times a day that regement life in a way that makes it more tollerable for me.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Stay out of public places. If you are really suicidal, make it quick and stay away from others.

With that said, if you want to workout and not look for attention, cut the bs and stay for a while.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, I mean this with best of intentions, so take no offense, but please seek help for your depression, sometimes the juice can make things worsen in that area... just a fair warning as I have seen some freinds go to dark places and I wish I could have helped them sooner.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I heard paragraphs cure eye strain...

Not sure what works for depression but the gym is a good place to start. As others have said, go slow and work on your headspace before doing anything to crazy...

Other then that, enjoy the whale cum that a previous member spewed at you. It’s anabolic.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome buddy, being back in the gym will be great therapy , so let’s give it a chance to work buddy. As far as the Dr.’s go , talk to them about letting you inject yourself, that’s what most of us do. There is no reason you should have to goin every week. Keep your head up bud!

New Threads