New Member dads turn....

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Stay out of public places. If you are really suicidal, make it quick and stay away from others.

With that said, if you want to workout and not look for attention, cut the bs and stay for a while.

HAHAHAAAA **** YEA LOL thats what i was looking for! lol Its so good to see bodybuilding forums still exist! lol

Reaction score
lmao rich and creamy
I heard paragraphs cure eye strain...

Not sure what works for depression but the gym is a good place to start. As others have said, go slow and work on your headspace before doing anything to crazy...

Other then that, enjoy the whale cum that a previous member spewed at you. It’s anabolic.

Reaction score
so for an update i am feeling ****ing great lol Im 6 days in the gym and so far tearing it up. I forgot about that feeling of letting go of demons under heavy weight and mild anabolics. Its been a crazy life and still is but theres ****ing hope in this motherfuker. Theres a magic in the weight i can walk around my gym completely in my own world. I go in the mornings before work because with the kids it makes it very hard to find time. So ive been getting up every day at 430 and gettin some. I am on 200 mg of trt per week and im planning on running some decent numbers of test enth i got my bloodwork back and it turns out my test levels on 200mg is 700 so im planning on riding this out as far as it will take me and when i begin to hit a wall in the growth department i can back out of the trt and donate blood while on cycle as well as do regular bloodwork. I even noticed my dick got harder then old jimmy sticks has been in years! Thank you dr J! Anyhow the sleeping pills are kicking in and im stoned as **** and out of shit to eat . Thank you all for being there somewhere in this cyber realm of whale cum

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, bro. It's a good thing you decided to come back to reality by doing what you love most,i.e, bodybuilding. In retrospect, do you think that you started to use at such an early age? Maybe that's part of your depressions having no desires of joyfulness in life. At what dosage are you on TRT? It's a good thing you're seeing a psychologist & having the supports of the UG members here, we'll kick your ass when you're feeling down. Good luck.

Last edited:

New Threads