Any experience with Basicstero?

Reaction score

Basicstero order​

Ordered from basicstero Dec 13th, shipping label I received says the item was posted on the 20th but hasnt moved since then. Currently stuck in Poland with no signs of moving; in fact it says 'destination country unknown'.. I've reached out multiple times but the response is always "just be patient". **** that. No effort has been made by source to get answers - what would you do?

Reaction score
Not huge, thank ****. But still. They dropped the ball all the way from start to finish. I guess it is what it is.

Reaction score
Damn that sucks dude I think its only going to get a little harder for UGLs at least for awhile as there is a clamp down on production of raws from china. Hopefully somebody helps you out here, my source is UK based I doubt he would send it over on a whim you need a domestic supplier

Reaction score
Damn that sucks dude I think its only going to get a little harder for UGLs at least for awhile as there is a clamp down on production of raws from china. Hopefully somebody helps you out here, my source is UK based I doubt he would send it over on a whim you need a domestic supplier

Yeah I heard about that, curious to see how that plays out with some of these UGL's. I used a domestic supplier once but the prices from Basicstero were stellar so I gave it a go.
Thanks for your response man!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ordered from basicstero Dec 13th, shipping label I received says the item was posted on the 20th but hasnt moved since then. Currently stuck in Poland with no signs of moving; in fact it says 'destination country unknown'.. I've reached out multiple times but the response is always "just be patient". **** that. No effort has been made by source to get answers - what would you do?

That’s unfortunate man, ordered from basicstero when I was in Europe and had great results. Always aim to order domestic to reduce your risk of seizure!! Sorry about your luck.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Not the sources fault that the mailing service lost your pack. Or got seized. That was the risk YOU took when placing a order. Knowing the consequences.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I used Basicstero for a few orders a couple years ago when I was in the States - I didn’t have any issues with them. I felt the pharmacom gear was slightly underdosed but still effective.

like I said - it’s been a bit and PCom has had some warehouse closures so they may be drying up.

to germs point - it isn’t the sources fault that’s it’s a mail issue. Which warehouse did you order from? If China it could sit in transit for weeks/months. Had that before even without customs issues.

Last edited: