Raw milk as main source of protein

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have come across a farm near by that sells raw milk, was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it in terms of drinking it as there main source of protein or has used it during cycle. Was there bloat,fat gain, etc, have a friend who swears by it and drink about two gallons of the stuff in about 11 days.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I have come across a farm near by that sells raw milk, was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it in terms of drinking it as there main source of protein or has used it during cycle. Was there bloat,fat gain, etc, have a friend who swears by it and drink about two gallons of the stuff in about 11 days.

Do suppose raw milk would have a different effect than regular milk?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's supposed to be loaded with healthy bacteria that the normal homogenization and pasteurization processes kill off. But those processes also kill off any bad bacteria also, so...

It's illegal in my state, so no experiences with it.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Look how fast a calf grows, and the mass they pack on. I drank some when I was young and I remember just pure goodness. My mom would strain the cream off and use it for peaches and cream, and also homemade ice cream, just plain excellent.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Look how fast a calf grows, and the mass they pack on. I drank some when I was young and I remember just pure goodness. My mom would strain the cream off and use it for peaches and cream, and also homemade ice cream, just plain excellent.

Your mom's waaaay better than my mom.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I drank raw milk for years. Definitely a healthier option than regular milk. Pricey af though. Don't drink it anymore but well worth it. There was a time when also use to drink raw colostrum post workout. Then it was banned. Both creamy and tasty packed with nutrition!

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m def going to give it a shot and see how well my body does on it. This farm has colostrum aswell. Just picked some up today. I could say I don’t feel as bloated when drinking whole milk.

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
I love to drink raw goat milk, it's delicious & it has more flavor, vitamins, minerals and beneficial proteins, enzymes and bacteria than regular milk that has been "degraded" during pasteurization.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There was a time when also use to drink raw colostrum post workout. Then it was banned. Both creamy and tasty packed with nutrition!

Arnold attended Seeker's birth.

Those in The Know know that Arnold’s success came from eating Seeker’s placenta and drinking the colostrum that was meant for Seek.

Basically Arnold stole Seeker’s power and became Mr. Olympia.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Look how fast a calf grows, and the mass they pack on....

Love ya Stone my man but you're teetering on the edge of the same argument that Vegetarians/Vegans make when they reference how big and strong a gorilla is. Different species brother.

Reactions: Jin

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
has to be an interesting taste

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I always drank raw milk. Didn't even know that you could cook the stuff:32 (6):

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have a hard time with processed milk as it is, i cant imagine raw being easier to digest and absorb.

It supposed to be easier, actually. It hasn't been heated, so all the beneficial enzymes are still in there.

New Threads