Sprinter/Endurance Cycle

Reaction score
Would they be proud to know you cheated? Or proud of you if it turns out your anabolic use made you sterile?

They would be very disappointed, but probably more disappointed to see me as a loser and not give it my all

Reaction score
So this is what I am ordering, all good?

Test E 250mg/ml 10ml
Nolvadex 20mg 100pills
Arimidex 1mg 10 pills
BD Syringe 1ML 20
BD Prescision Glide needle 26 13

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
My bad bro .

IF i can also add my reasoning for the following compounds incase it helps:

Test E: 250mg/week (help with recovery+muscle growth, + increased RBC count, test base for oral, INcreased MPS allows for 2x daily training)
Rad140 15mg/day (Great dry gains, and suppresses estrogen so no need for high dose AI)
Cardarine 10mg/day (Great for Aerobic endurance [77% of 1500m energy system, and 48% of 400m] reduced inflammation may help skin, and helps cholesterol)

You seem somewhat researched. Just a warning, when you get off cycle and back in season, you will feel like you’re not as fast and it may feel disappointing. I don’t mean to down you or anything.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
snake I just found out that winstrol costs too much for me.
Would 250mg test/15mg rad140/20mg cardarine be enough or do I need more?

You keep moving the target and the clock is ticking. I really think given the time left, you're not going to see much if anything. I have left my advice and let you make the call but at this point, with what you can afford and the time frame you have, I would recommend against it.

The AAS just lay the ground work for things to develop but development takes time; it's time you just do not have.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
They would be very disappointed, but probably more disappointed to see me as a loser and not give it my all

I tried to just stick to the facts and let things up to you but I have to give you some insight on this one. Parents in general don't really care if you're first or not.

My Mom and Dad would come watch a so-so wrestler when I was young, football and track in high school. Sure they wanted me to win but for the most part, they were just hoping I didn't get hurt. They attended BBing show and PL meets as I became an adult. My Mom had no idea of what was going on, none.

Now I'm a father and I'm the one concerned for their safety. I have a rule about injuries and my young men. "You never lay on the field of play" Your mom will literally jump the fence and run out on the field. That's no shit. My one son dislocated his shoulder during a football game, got up and walked off because he knew my wife would be headed out of the stands if he didn't.

To bring this "Parent Pride" thing into perspective, my oldest got a scholarship for track; 100m & 200m. He still holds 2 records at our large shcool from 6 years ago. Am I proud of all of that, yes but not as proud as the man that he has become. Completing his degree in 4 years with a good GPA and getting a well paying job in his chosen field outshines his track accomplishments.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Drop the nolva and adex. They hinder performance. Those are for the aesthetically concerned. Nolva actually inhibits hgh production. So no sense in that.

Drop those and buy the winny. 5ish weeks of long acting test isn't going to do anything unless you front loaded half of it. Even then, it'd be miniscule. 6 weeks of winny will be your best bet.

Reaction score
You keep moving the target and the clock is ticking. I really think given the time left, you're not going to see much if anything. I have left my advice and let you make the call but at this point, with what you can afford and the time frame you have, I would recommend against it.

The AAS just lay the ground work for things to develop but development takes time; it's time you just do not have.

You are right, I only have 40days left until competition. I ordered winstrol and test P though so hopefully I can see some results as soon as they are delivered

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You are right, I only have 40days left until competition. I ordered winstrol and test P though so hopefully I can see some results as soon as they are delivered
Remember our deal, you get back to me with the outcome.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don't like this at all.

Don't end up like Al Bundy, where your greatest memory is of a high school game(meet).

Literally NOBODY will care about what you accomplished in high school athletics in the future.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
This reminds me of the breakfast club arguement between John Bender & the wrester kid, so gay !

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Fair enough! :32 (18):

Hope you didn't take that the wrong way brother, there's much thought and personal experience that went into what I said.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hope you didn't take that the wrong way brother, there's much thought and personal experience that went into what I said.

Not at all Snake.

I actually got to thinking a little deeper into this. Our boy here is in India. I don't know his socio-economic class, but now I'm thinking that getting his times lowered will get him the scholarship, which could help out his family's status, thus making them proud?

Am I on the right track at all here ProteinBro? If so, who the heck am I to even think that I can comprehend that situation. If running a cycle and hitting the stated goal could help the family unit, I'd do it too.

Edit: Thought about it some more. He's on the internet, and buying steroids, his family is doing alright! :32 (18):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not at all Snake.

I actually got to thinking a little deeper into this. Our boy here is in India. I don't know his socio-economic class, but now I'm thinking that getting his times lowered will get him the scholarship, which could help out his family's status, thus making them proud?

Am I on the right track at all here ProteinBro? If so, who the heck am I to even think that I can comprehend that situation. If running a cycle and hitting the stated goal could help the family unit, I'd do it too.

Edit: Thought about it some more. He's on the internet, and buying steroids, his family is doing alright! :32 (18):

You are right actually. I have earned all the money myself through affiliate link, and have an online friend whoes money the account goes into and he will buy the bitcoin for me. If my parents found out that I earned $200 online, they would not believe it.

Reactions: CJ

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I gotta say I am extremely impressed by the research this young man has done in preparation for this.

Reaction score
Update (since I promised snake)

This week training has been going well, and I feel great aerobically thanks to cardarine .
Sessions and nutrition have been on point, with 3 strength training days (power clean, deads, squats, and nordic curls for legs, and normal upper split for legs). Repetition work has been easy at prescribed paces, and 3minutes recovery seems more than enough. Despite speed and aerobic, lactic acid still kills me (need more training in the crucial zone)
My biggest problem has been quite severe bone pain, where they did the surgery last year. While sprinting its not that prevalent, but it kills me right after stopping. Even had to drop my ego today and do 5x300 instead of the 6 which I planned. Heard that Winstrol is tough on the joints, so If this doesnt get improved I will probably hold off and not do the cycle :(. Tbol has the same problem as the pumps would suck for long aerobic runs.

Mentally, its tough honestly, after 6months of injury I had might be slowly creeping back. waking up 5:00 to train and after school sessions, knowing that I probably will end up embarrassing and disappointing me and my parents regardless, not to mention the crazy amount of money I've maybe wasted on this, is starting to worry me. I pray it will get easier and I will keep working on it. I'm feeling beat up, because sleep has been an issue with school work on top of training, this week I need to get that sorted. Teachers are pissed, Coach is pissed, I am pissed lol. hopefully it will all be worth it... I will keep you updated as promised. Thanks for your help regardless guys :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
No one really cares much about what did later on in life either.

So very true.

Wish my daughter would understand that high school literally means nothing. Itll be a distant memory soon enough and will not have mattered at all.

Reaction score
I want to edit my post because reading it again i sound very dramatic.
Its going pretty well, expect for the nagging bone pain

New Threads