Sub Q's

Reaction score
Thinking of going sub q with a Test 400 blend, anyone any experience going sub q with concentrations higher than 300. I think 2 jabs at 0.5ml would work well and has done with 250's...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Only way to know is to pin it. What makes up your 400 blend will probably determine how it goes. If you pin it and it bites you SQ, that doesn't mean that the same reaction would happen with IM. Just go IM if the SQ doesn't fly. Personally, I don't like SQ even on a TRT does.

Man you sure do like talking gear don't you? You do lift, right?

Reaction score
Only way to know is to pin it. What makes up your 400 blend will probably determine how it goes. If you pin it and it bites you SQ, that doesn't mean that the same reaction would happen with IM. Just go IM if the SQ doesn't fly. Personally, I don't like SQ even on a TRT does.

Man you sure do like talking gear don't you? You do lift, right?

Yeah I do but Im not racking the bar full of 45's for preacher curls. I was a professional kickboxer for 10 years and I just hung up the gloves professionally about a year ago and decided to dip my toes in sarms and little bit'o test E. Now Im upping to a mix see how I feel. I dont want to get massive, still better body = banging better bitches YOLO

Funny how curious ya'll get over my curiosity, Im not slanging gear or asking for sources...

[/QUOTE]Why do you want to do sub q over IM?[/QUOTE]

Convenience really, I still train K1 and boxing to stay fit so IM can be a bit painful when your smashing pads. I think a few small quantity subq injections could be the way to go

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I do but Im not racking the bar full of 45's for preacher curls. I was a professional kickboxer for 10 years and I just hung up the gloves professionally about a year ago and decided to dip my toes in sarms and little bit'o test E. Now Im upping to a mix see how I feel. I dont want to get massive, still better body = banging better bitches YOLO

Funny how curious ya'll get over my curiosity, Im not slanging gear or asking for sources...

Well then I'm sure you're not a stranger to hard work. You got my answer. One other thing, drop the SARMS.

Reaction score
Well then I'm sure you're not a stranger to hard work. You got my answer. One other thing, drop the SARMS.

Can just say my cardio is on point...though I have to disagree about dropping sarms I believe they are the future of AAS the next few generations at least. I had great results with LGD and minimal suppression, Im going to make a thread on my gains/bloodwork after an 8 week cycle see what ya'll think.

I will say though Im 5'11 76kgs I dont intended to go far past 80kgs. I dont belive this current gen of sarms can help someone achieve your high level of body comp although it could maintain it with less suppression.

Time will tell with them...in the meantime wheres my pins!

Note* I competed between 67-70kgs and I never cut more than a kg, so you can see the gains made in a year...

Gabriel

Reaction score
I hate needles but it's part of the package.........G high if that was an attempt to irritate or in-sult me...............there is a long line to the left join if you like..!!Believe me I have a lot bigger fish to fry..........

Reaction score
Whats your concentration/volume for subq?
I have 300mg/ml Test Cyp right now. I do about .5 ml 2x/week, but I've done a full ml before. Don't know about 400mg/ml. I always thought the higher the concentration, the more alcohol needed to dissolve the raw AAS, so more pain. Several years ago, I had 400mg/ml Test En that hurt like shit and made the injection site really red, swollen and painful and warm to the touch for a week or more. I almost couldn't use it! You'd think it was an infection, but I knew the vial was clean so I guess it was all the alcohol in it.

Reaction score
I hate needles but it's part of the package.........G high if that was an attempt to irritate or in-sult me...............there is a long line to the left join if you like..!!Believe me I have a lot bigger fish to fry..........

Tell me this....do you like fish sticks?

Reaction score
I have 300mg/ml Test Cyp right now. I do about .5 ml 2x/week, but I've done a full ml before. Don't know about 400mg/ml. I always thought the higher the concentration, the more alcohol needed to dissolve the raw AAS, so more pain. Several years ago, I had 400mg/ml Test En that hurt like shit and made the injection site really red, swollen and painful and warm to the touch for a week or more. I almost couldn't use it! You'd think it was an infection, but I knew the vial was clean so I guess it was all the alcohol in it.

Yah Ive heard stories like this from 400mg/ml I think youre onto something with the alcohol content I think Ill stick a .5ml anyway see how it feels but probably end up going IM, will probably post up on how it goes, just waiting for my endogenous levels to peak again

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I've done my TRT daily, subcutaneously, just to see if there was a difference over the every 3.5 day intramuscular injection. When it comes to oil based product, .4 ml sub-q makes a sizable lump that takes a while to go down. Yeah, that was something I did ONCE just to see what it was all about, lol.

OTOH, daily injections of .12 ml sub-q weren't bad at all, but that was way too many sticks to suit me in a week. The term human pincushion comes to mind!

Reaction score
When it comes to oil based product, .4 ml sub-q makes a sizable lump that takes a while to go down.
I had this problem with my first several subq injections. Then, I tried an insulin syringe. Going in sideways about 2" to the side of my belly button with the small needle made it easier to stay in the middle of the fat layer of my skin. I think this is the secret to no lump. Before I was using a 3/4" x 27g and a 1/2" x 29g and was going straight in, like I saw it demonstrated online. No lumps since using the insulin pin. Just a small red patch for a day or so. If it's not the smaller needle, maybe your body just gets used to it after a while?

New Threads