Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 27

Thread: Sub Q's

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Sub Q's

    Thinking of going sub q with a Test 400 blend, anyone any experience going sub q with concentrations higher than 300. I think 2 jabs at 0.5ml would work well and has done with 250's...

  2. #2
    Elite Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 291 Times in 155 Posts
    Is this something new??

  3. #3
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    8,631
    Thanks
    6,992
    Thanked 11,206 Times in 4,759 Posts
    Only way to know is to pin it. What makes up your 400 blend will probably determine how it goes. If you pin it and it bites you SQ, that doesn't mean that the same reaction would happen with IM. Just go IM if the SQ doesn't fly. Personally, I don't like SQ even on a TRT does.

    Man you sure do like talking gear don't you? You do lift, right?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    Beserker (01-13-2020),Rydog (01-14-2020)

  5. #4
    Elite CptFKNplanet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 213 Times in 109 Posts
    Why do you want to do sub q over IM?

  6. #5
    Elite Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 291 Times in 155 Posts
    afraid of the big boys

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

    CptFKNplanet (01-13-2020)

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Only way to know is to pin it. What makes up your 400 blend will probably determine how it goes. If you pin it and it bites you SQ, that doesn't mean that the same reaction would happen with IM. Just go IM if the SQ doesn't fly. Personally, I don't like SQ even on a TRT does.

    Man you sure do like talking gear don't you? You do lift, right?
    Yeah I do but Im not racking the bar full of 45's for preacher curls. I was a professional kickboxer for 10 years and I just hung up the gloves professionally about a year ago and decided to dip my toes in sarms and little bit'o test E. Now Im upping to a mix see how I feel. I dont want to get massive, still better body = banging better bitches YOLO

    Funny how curious ya'll get over my curiosity, Im not slanging gear or asking for sources...


    [/QUOTE]Why do you want to do sub q over IM?[/QUOTE]

    Convenience really, I still train K1 and boxing to stay fit so IM can be a bit painful when your smashing pads. I think a few small quantity subq injections could be the way to go
    Last edited by Goldenhigh; 01-13-2020 at 01:21 PM.

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    afraid of the big boys
    You love getting jabbed by the big boys dont you

  10. #8
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    8,631
    Thanks
    6,992
    Thanked 11,206 Times in 4,759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenhigh View Post
    Yeah I do but Im not racking the bar full of 45's for preacher curls. I was a professional kickboxer for 10 years and I just hung up the gloves professionally about a year ago and decided to dip my toes in sarms and little bit'o test E. Now Im upping to a mix see how I feel. I dont want to get massive, still better body = banging better bitches YOLO

    Funny how curious ya'll get over my curiosity, Im not slanging gear or asking for sources...

    Well then I'm sure you're not a stranger to hard work. You got my answer. One other thing, drop the SARMS.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Well then I'm sure you're not a stranger to hard work. You got my answer. One other thing, drop the SARMS.
    Can just say my cardio is on point...though I have to disagree about dropping sarms I believe they are the future of AAS the next few generations at least. I had great results with LGD and minimal suppression, Im going to make a thread on my gains/bloodwork after an 8 week cycle see what ya'll think.

    I will say though Im 5'11 76kgs I dont intended to go far past 80kgs. I dont belive this current gen of sarms can help someone achieve your high level of body comp although it could maintain it with less suppression.

    Time will tell with them...in the meantime wheres my pins!

    Note* I competed between 67-70kgs and I never cut more than a kg, so you can see the gains made in a year...

  12. #10
    Member I'mThatFitGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    afraid of the big boys
    I gotta say I don't miss the feeling of the needle grabbing as I push thru scar tissue. Subq is no fuss, no muss. Don't even need to aspirate.

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mThatFitGuy View Post
    I gotta say I don't miss the feeling of the needle grabbing as I push thru scar tissue. Subq is no fuss, no muss. Don't even need to aspirate.
    Whats your concentration/volume for subq?

  14. #12
    Elite CptFKNplanet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 213 Times in 109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenhigh View Post
    I dont want to get massive, still better body = banging better bitches YOLO
    So your entire motivation for using AAS is to get laid. Good luck to you, guy.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to CptFKNplanet For This Useful Post:

    Jin (01-13-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sub-Q Testosterone Injections (study)
    By Supra in forum Longevity, Wellness, Anti-Aging
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 03:09 PM
  2. Sub Q Vs IM results
    By RedLang in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:26 AM
  3. Sub Q Injections.
    By Big Worm in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
  4. Too Many Forums / Sub-Forums
    By TheLupinator in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 02:45 PM
  5. Growth Hormone.... Sub-Q vs IM vs IV
    By Infantry87 in forum Peptides And Growth Hormone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •