Pharmaqo Labs review?

Reaction score

Looking for Pharmaqo Labs review​

Hello, recently I noticed this company pharmaqo labs come out of no where, and most sites sell this product, I have purchased the test and tri tren, haven't taken the tren yet, but kick starting with test, honestly I haven't got a clue if its working or not, has anyone had any experience or know of this company?
Thanks
Michael

Reaction score
Well test, anadrol and from pharmaqo it's called fastrip, which has test, tren and drostanolone iv been on them for around a month.

Reaction score
Is his name Mike or Jeff and is he taking Sustatrenanvarabol for a month.:32 (11):

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice way to promote ones own products......

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Hello, recently I noticed this company pharmaqo come out of no where, and most sites sell this product, i have purchased the test and tri tren, havent taken the tren yet, but kick starting with test, honestly I havent got a clue if its working or not, has anyone had any experience or know of this company?
Thanks
Michael
What the hell is pharmago & which most sites are selling this product? Please let me know, it sounds too good to be true, NOT.

Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with you lot, have all them roids you been shooting ****ed with your heads? If you cant answer dont answer dont be a ****

Reaction score
Iv obviously posted on a retard yank forum the only help I'll get from you lot is bullshit

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I’m taking my ball and going home!! Jin give me a tissue , cuz I’m sad now. I hate you guys! Now I’m going to get my most cuddly stuffed animal and snuggle him. Signed,snowflake

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I’m taking my ball and going home!! Jin give me a tissue , cuz I’m sad now. I hate you guys! Now I’m going to get my most cuddly stuffed animal and snuggle him. Signed,snowflake

Pink bunny?

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Thats one hell of an introduction, you may want to give that a try again...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Iv obviously posted on a retard yank forum the only help I'll get from you lot is bullshit
If you want help, go to a massage parlor with a happy ending guarantee. No one asked you to be here. Bye

Reaction score
Hello, recently I noticed this company pharmaqo come out of no where, and most sites sell this product, i have purchased the test and tri tren, havent taken the tren yet, but kick starting with test, honestly I havent got a clue if its working or not, has anyone had any experience or know of this company?
Thanks
Michael

Legit company. You can find all their products and test results on Steroidify

Reaction score
All their products are tested through Chemtox. Test was shown to have 389mg/ml. Test ran June 2020

New Threads