New Guy

Reaction score
Hello all, first time on anything like this.

29 years old, lifting properly since I was 16. Never have tried any supplements other than the basics, BCAA and proteins. I would like to research and talk and understand the best routes and proper ways to improve my body, as safely as possible. I am hoping to have a helping hand from anyone willing. I am hear to learn!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew. Lots of knowledge and experience here, people to bounce ideas off of or just listen to solid advice.

Reaction score
How do I get steered in the direction of someone that has knowledge of substances and how to learn about, take properly, and come off of? I know I’m jumping right into it but I have done some research already. I am not interested in hard stuff, at least not yet. More interested in the beginner stuff and how to take/stack/pct correctly. Am I allowed to drop supplement names in these forums ?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How do I get steered in the direction of someone that has knowledge of substances and how to learn about, take properly, and come off of? I know I’m jumping right into it but I have done some research already. I am not interested in hard stuff, at least not yet. More interested in the beginner stuff and how to take/stack/pct correctly. Am I allowed to drop supplement names in these forums ?

There's lots of information in here on all you want to know. Read up, gain a base of knowledge, and then ask questions about what interests you.

Read the stickies, use the SEARCH feature, read old threads.

Just don't come in guns a'blazing.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey smoke, welcome, yeah it’s not a source board, but more of an educational board. If you stick around though and read up you’ll start to see the benefits of vast knowledge and trust me you’ll enjoy the ride and be a better and smarter lifter for it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I would like to research and talk and understand the best routes and proper ways to improve my body, as safely as possible?

Keep your reps up, learn the proper movements, don't over train, eat well and get a good amount of rest.

That answer your question?

Reaction score
I would like to research and talk and understand the best routes and proper ways to improve my body, as safely as possible?

Keep your reps up, learn the proper movements, don't over train, eat well and get a good amount of rest.

That answer your question?

for the most part I already do those things. I would like to add substance.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
for the most part I already do those things. I would like to add substance.

Spit it out son. Say it, just say it. Add substance? You're 29 y.o. man for God sake. You still giggle when someone refers to a woman's private parts as a pussy? Hell no you don't! No need for code words either. I'll even help ya because Snakey is such a good guy.

"I want to start a cycle and need help on selecting the right AAS compound(s). I would also like some assistance with regard to dose and length of time of said cycle and what is best for a PCT."

There you go buddy, try that one. I just saved you the cost of dinner and a movie and expedited you to getting laid.:32 (17):

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Spit it out son. Say it, just say it. Add substance? You're 29 y.o. man for God sake. You still giggle when someone refers to a woman's private parts as a pussy? Hell no you don't! No need for code words either. I'll even help ya because Snakey is such a good guy.

"I want to start a cycle and need help on selecting the right AAS compound(s). I would also like some assistance with regard to dose and length of time of said cycle and what is best for a PCT."

There you go buddy, try that one. I just saved you the cost of dinner and a movie and expedited you to getting laid.:32 (17):
Snake, was that training and supplement “foreplay”, lol! Now that the first date is over we can get to business! That cracked me up!

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the club! we have some real smart and experienced people here.

New Threads