I hate asking questions......

Reaction score
Lol so here it is guys and gals im running 250mg of test every 5th day. But for years my nipples mostly stay hard? I will be at work and my coworkers will ask why are your nipples hard?just thought I would throw that out there.

Rydog

Reaction score
Lol so here it is guys and gals im running 250mg of test every 5th day. But for years my nipples mostly stay hard? I will be at work and my coworkers will ask why are your nipples hard?just thought I would throw that out there.

Your body should balance out when you finish your gender reassignment transition.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You love asking stupid questions........

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Are we talking gyno issues? Puffy, sore, swollen, lump behind nipple?

Or are we just talking about like hard nipples from flying dragon playing with them ?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bet these are the same co works asking him why his cock is so soft and his ass not lubed yet

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I saw the title I was actually going to say something to the affect of there are no stupid questions here but then I read the question.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I heard if you spray the nipples with a whole can of deodorant and then flick them it solves the issue

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
When I saw the title I was actually going to say something to the affect of there are no stupid questions here but then I read the question.

Your instinct was correct: there aren’t any stupid questions.

Only stupid people.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP is likely ovulating or has his period. Yes, men can now have periods too:

Yeah, and if you can bleed for 5 days and not die hard nipples are the least of your worries.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Was Having a ruff morning then..........................I started reading this thread,,You crazy,mean,unforgiving bastards.........................should have migrated years ago...Joke input: So, a Jew is walking on the beach and finds a lantern...He picks it up and wipes it off...A genie POPs out.......Sorry only 1 wish,,,make it good...........Man pulls out a map and says"you see this place,,,always War,Hate,Conflict........Can you bring Peace to this place?????..........THAT'S a tuff one,,,got something else??????.........Yeah sure,,,Been married to the same woman 25 long but great years....but never one BJ,,,not one,,,,CAN you get her to do just 1.......................Yeah about that,,can I see that Map again!!

New Threads