Thanks for all the help last cycle! It's time for another one after 5 years!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Pretty sure CJ did this and had blood work checked to confirm this worked

On a serious note tho, what's with the pinning with insulin needles now? Lots of ppl are saying that your able to keep your t levels stable by pinning Every other day sub q with slim pins. Is this a thing?

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
So what exactly is the consensus on this? I feel with slin pins to go sub que you could just stick them straight in any where. Is this better to do a cycle this way if you don't want a yoyo effect or your t to get spike up randomly? If this really works why isn't every one doing it this way? Seems like a better way to control your t levels and keep them stable, although a bit tedious doing multiple small injections every other day, but still safer is better and it eliminates the need to dose an ai mid cycle, thus saving gear.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Pretty sure CJ did this and had blood work checked to confirm this worked

Yes, I did. The Testosterone levels and E2 levels, on TRT dose, was very similar. I don't have any E2 issues, so maybe if one did, their results could be different?

It was a Mon and Thurs night injection schedule, labs were pulled on Tuesday mornings.

I wouldn't do large volumes sub-q though, it did leave a lump under the skin for a few days.

Even though it was basically the same, I did go back to IM injections, with an insulin pin for volumes under 1ml. Regular ol' 5/8" syringes if higher volume.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Here's my blood test from this week. I got the GH test too, in order to test the legitimacy of my hGH (I heard there is a way of taking a pregnancy test to ensure that your hgh isn't hcg) looks like my test is 200 lowered than when I tested at age Snapchat-382084269.jpg25

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
I've been taking hGH Evey other day 2-4 ius a day. I don't know if it's the hGH or what but I am feeling the pressure in my head (common symptom of hgh) face hurts jaw and by my ears, I feel sick and weak in the gym. But sometimes I think I feel good in the mornings. I'm gonna start taking more and get my gh tested again. If it's 20 instead of .2 where it was last time I know it's working. My diet is clean, no sugar, low carbs. 19% body fat. I'm less sore but little motivation to work out. Im not even feeling any sorness after the gym but no strength boosts. My headache is almost constant. I'll keep updating. My e2 is 23 and my test serum is 417 ng/ml. I might find the courage to start taking 125mg of sustanon 2 twice a week if I can get me fitness on point and keep my diet clean.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Here's my blood results for hgh. If total testosterone' is same as free testosterone, looks like hgh alone doubled my levels Screenshot_20200326-112459.jpg

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Unless I am stupid I can’t see hgh effecting your test

Reactions: Jin

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
In this instance you’re permitted to be both stupid and correct.

So my test serum doubled but it wasn't the hgh it was the exercise and diet or what? What did my testosterone go from 417 to 700?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So my test serum doubled but it wasn't the hgh it was the exercise and diet or what? What did my testosterone go from 417 to 700?

I cant tell you why your numbers changed. Only that it wasn’t due to the HGH

New Threads