Thanks for all the help last cycle! It's time for another one after 5 years!

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new members and old. I've returned to this source of wisdom once again to seek advice after 5 years to plan another cycle. My first cycle went well for where I was at and I know have a greater understanding of how powerful these substances are and how they alter your body. You young guys especially need to listen to the advice here when they tell you that you are "too young" or "not in good enough shape, bad diet, ect.." seriously give it careful consideration. AAS can if done right give great long lasting benefits, but they take a toll especially if you are not in shape. Diet needs to be on point and you should be in great shape already! Take it from me: after running my first cycle I maybe only kept 10-15% of my gains, due to the toll that aas takes on the balance of hormones this is completely unacceptable especially due to fact that if you have everything on point you can keep 90% of your gains! Diet and workout consistency comes first!
Now with all this being said I have come across some sustonon and was personally directed to it, so I seized the opportunity and ordered
10×250 10ml sustonon.
100 iu kit of hgh
5000iu hcg
Nolva
Clomid
I'm not ready to start yet but I was excited to start a thread and plan my cycle, I feel this will help me get motivated again to get in really great shape before I start and to start eating right (low carb, intermittent fasting,+ keto) I have some ai left from the previous cycle so I will post a full list of all the things I have and we can methodically plan this next one together! I plan on getting bloods done: the female hormone panel, full lipid profile and I need to test my hGH. idk if I can get away with testing my igh-1 instead of spending the $300 on private med labs. I plan on getting more hgh but want to see if it is working first. I know I don't have enough to feel it unless I only do 1iu a day for 90 days, and I doubt that's enough for any real benefits. Anyways I'm looking for advice on how best to utilize all what I have and get every exact blood test I need I want to really plan this perfectly, especially now I have a better understanding of how everything goes. I ran test E last time so I'm excited to try sust! I will post my exact stats as soon as I measure my body fat and will post my updated lifts soon. I need to know what exact tests to get from private med labs. Thanks guys! I look forward to going on this journey again with y'all! ♥️

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Save the hgh until you have enough to run minimum 2iu per day for 6 months. 1ml sus twice per week for 12-16 weeks. Not sure about hcg and pct as I don’t pct

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
..... I need to know what exact tests to get from private med labs. Thanks guys! I look forward to going on this journey again with y'all! ♥️
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032
Sign up for their news letter BEFORE you order the test. They will send you a 10% off coupon code within a day and every month there after. That doesn't have the lipid and HGH stuff you looking for but in my opinion, it's not really needed.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=1032&category=6&search=#1032
Sign up for their news letter BEFORE you order the test. They will send you a 10% off coupon code within a day and every month there after. That doesn't have the lipid and HGH stuff you looking for but in my opinion, it's not really needed.
I already get emails from them where I've used them before. How do I order this tho: "If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing." I've always wondered about that. And what about the hGH test? I'd like to test the hGH before ordering $800
Worth. If im spending that I Mays well try and find lab quality here! Some omnitrope or humatrope!

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Does this all look okay? The hGH are like cakes and some have moved around in the bottles like pads instead of like powder. The nolvadex says: "chewables"
IMG_20200116_110849.jpgIMG_20200116_110849.jpg

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I already get emails from them where I've used them before. How do I order this tho: "If you are taking any of these it is recommended that you order a panel that includes the Testosterone LC/MS-MS methodology for testing." I've always wondered about that. And what about the hGH test? I'd like to test the hGH before ordering $800
Worth. If im spending that I Mays well try and find lab quality here! Some omnitrope or humatrope!

there is a test on there that will give you an exact number for the Test vs >1500. If you just want to run the test levels to ensure the products are G2G then just get your basic panel which will provide upto 1500 or >1500, the lipids, and the E2 levels. if you want the exacts, youll need to order a different test. the GH you can get thru there also with the GH serum. I recently did the exact Test levels and the GH and was around $180 I believe.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
What are the exact tests called? They have alot. The GH test is $300. I'd like to test the exact levels. But for now before I start what tests do you recommend for a baseline hGH and I'll get the the female hormone panel as well with it. Just need to know what test to measure. Or what exact ones.

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
Female hormone panel

You have to get the one that says "LC/MS" to get the total count. There's a few but the cheapest is this one:
[h=3]Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS[/h]

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Right on! Found it. I'll get the female basic for now, because I doubt I'm near 1500 test. Then get the LC/MS-MS with igf 1 tests when I'm cycling. What's with the chewable nolva tabs and cake like patties of hgh tho? ��

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You really don't need all of that other stuff but it's your money. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you are questioning the legitimacy of the product.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
You are correct. The sust was recommended by an associate who claims it's good. However the hGH looks a little odd I feel. Im dying to get my hands on hGH especially since im getting older and really interested in trying it for science. I have some aches and pains from my time in the Marines fighting for Israel. I'm really curious about the hGH in general. I've considered looking into the pureraws igf to boost hGH. But I'd like to try good quality hGH just for science. I hear the clinic is $5000 for a month if you want hGH and trt! I need to find a way to bring in more cash to afford the healthcare luxuries of the wealthy!

Last edited:

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
No, you are correct, I'm questioning it because it looks like it's clumped up to form a cake in the vial. I don't know if this is normal and hgh is 191 Amino acids in a recambant DNA chain. It's very delicate and even a higher temp over 49 degrees it starts to degrade. So I'm nervous about the product in general because I've never tried it and also if it may have degraded or been exposed to moisture on its way to me. Do you recognize that lab?

Reaction score
I've seen that lab a few of my buddies use it and they have not had any issues at all. His last batch last week the test cyp was darker but I'm not sure if maybe the cyp was a differant brand this time but I'll check for you. I've used there test personally on low trt doses with no complaint. My buddy uses that same test and hgh as pictured with no complaints

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Great to hear! I'm really excited about the hGH. Do you know how it is synthesized? Does it come in caked up like that? The powder is like disks as shown in the pictures. The vials are unmarked. I currently have the hGH in the fridge, (I was worried it would be too cold in the freezer for it) did your buddy test his hGH levels with a blood test? I've ordered the female panel and growth hormone panel. It's $108 after the 15% discount.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Does that lab sell chewable dbol? I like gummies.

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
On a serious note tho, what's with the pinning with insulin needles now? Lots of ppl are saying that your able to keep your t levels stable by pinning Every other day sub q with slim pins. Is this a thing?

New Threads