Advice with cycle

Reaction score
Hello all. I posted about 3 months ago looking for advice and decided to hold off. I'm ready to go now and I want to give tren a try. I started a cycle last year and tried to throw in tren e at the end but I ended it all because i had gotten the sick and injured at work on top of being in and out of town which threw off my whole mojo so i scrapped the cycle and skipped pct for the first time and went to trt for the first time and still on. I want to try a cycle I've never tried before and tren is gonna be that extra sauce to try but want to know how far can I push it with a bulking cycle? I'm 6'1 250lbs 34 and 17-18% body fat. Getting shredded is no concern of mine. I have left overs from previous cycle hcg, nova, aridemex,winstrol, dbol, test e, tren ace [t4 clen blend oral which I never have used]and 3 kits of hgh. I can get what I need but just want a solid planned cycle and put my order in for what I dont already have at my friends house.
Help me plan something right. I've never had bad sides from anything besides the few weeks of tren when I stopped broke out in back acne. Worst sides I get is a shitty attitude according to wife. Currently on 125mg test e every 7-10 days
Thanks

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Well if tren is a must then I'd say for you according to what your experience level sounds like is tren and test is all you need then back on trt

Run the test e at 500mg a week, tren a at 300mg to 500mg a week

Start the tren at 300 it's all you may need.

Run the tren for 6 to 8 weeks, test 12 weeks

Tren will utilities everything you eat!

Reaction score
Can you edit your post into 3 or 4 paragraphs?
My bad I have multiple personalities and they all wanted to put their 2 cents in. Yes it was kind of long and dragged out but I wanted to convey my message

Reaction score
Well if tren is a must then I'd say for you according to what your experience level sounds like is tren and test is all you need then back on trt

Run the test e at 500mg a week, tren a at 300mg to 500mg a week

Start the tren at 300 it's all you may need.

Run the tren for 6 to 8 weeks, test 12 weeks

Tren will utilities everything you eat!
Thank you for your input and yes that's what I hear. What is the difference in between tren e and a besides the longer ester? I was thinking when I get to the dosage I like and dont react negatively I could gradually switch to tren e or would you not advise that? Also what should I have on hand that works best to stop negs from the tren. Will aridemex be fine?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you for your input and yes that's what I hear. What is the difference in between tren e and a besides the longer ester? I was thinking when I get to the dosage I like and dont react negatively I could gradually switch to tren e or would you not advise that? Also what should I have on hand that works best to stop negs from the tren. Will aridemex be fine?

Tren a is the best way to test yourself because you can come off faster.

Best way to stop bad sides on tren is to stop taking it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Lower the dose 1st, if that don't work come off it.

It is more important to learn yourself on tren 1st rather then get the most you can out of it.

150mg a week of tren is plenty for many people.

I always started at 300mg then either went up or down.

Reaction score
Tren a is the best way to test yourself because you can come off faster.

Best way to stop bad sides on tren is to stop taking it.
Thanks. I will also be running hgh. Have you ever tried test 12 weeks and running dbol for 4 weeks then switching to tren for 8 weeks then tapering off of test in my case back to trt doses or does that sound like that would be too hard on the body? That was what was suggested to me but my friend is more on the spectrum of higher doses and longer cycles which I am not accustomed too

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks. I will also be running hgh. Have you ever tried test 12 weeks and running dbol for 4 weeks then switching to tren for 8 weeks then tapering off of test in my case back to trt doses or does that sound like that would be too hard on the body? That was what was suggested to me but my friend is more on the spectrum of higher doses and longer cycles which I am not accustomed too

Don't get yourself too toxic, you already backed off tren once.

Learn test tren only or dbol test but not both

Old school way is to learn 1 compound at a time adding a compound each cycle

It can backfire on you!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
HGH is worthless for most people IMO unless you are going to run it for years, I ran it for 2 years straight maybe more.

HGH is not a cycle or part of a cycle IMO, cycles are ran much shorter in time then HGH.

Can take like 8 months for HGH to even really start getting good.

Reaction score
Don't get yourself too toxic, you already backed off tren once.

Learn test tren only or dbol test but not both

Old school way is to learn 1 compound at a time adding a compound each cycle

It can backfire on you!
Thank you. I never really cared for dbol it was always more of a habit to start a cycle. I'll take your advice and try test and tren. Also I didnt back off the tren due to negs. I cut it off with my whole cycle because I wasnt happy with how it was going and life problems and injury thru off my gym and diet routine so I scrapped the cycle to heal up and start fresh.
As for the hgh I didnt mean cycling it I meant I wanted to start it up again and stay on it for a while or indefinitely if It helps me out. I also have some igf1lr. Any experience with that?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you. I never really cared for dbol it was always more of a habit to start a cycle. I'll take your advice and try test and tren. Also I didnt back off the tren due to negs. I cut it off with my whole cycle because I wasnt happy with how it was going and life problems and injury thru off my gym and diet routine so I scrapped the cycle to heal up and start fresh.
As for the hgh I didnt mean cycling it I meant I wanted to start it up again and stay on it for a while or indefinitely if It helps me out. I also have some igf1lr. Any experience with that?

Tren a will kick start better then dbol

Reaction score
In your opinion what is the best schedule for pinning the tren a. Can it be split into 150mg twice week or is that too big of a gap? Test e will be twice a week I was hoping to throw the tren it it but if it will cause my levels to fluctuate too much then I'll do it more often

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
In your opinion what is the best schedule for pinning the tren a. Can it be split into 150mg twice week or is that too big of a gap? Test e will be twice a week I was hoping to throw the tren it it but if it will cause my levels to fluctuate too much then I'll do it more often

MWF at the least. I’ve also done ED and EOD. Twice weekly isn’t sufficient for such a short ester.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I'm currently runng Tren Ace with Test Cyp. Very different esters/half lives.

Instead of pinning the Tren 2x per week to match my USUAL schedule of Test Cyp, I instead just pin both EOD, since there's no real problems pinning the Cyp more frequently than needed, but you could run into issues with the Tren only 2x per week.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm currently runng Tren Ace with Test Cyp. Very different esters/half lives.

Instead of pinning the Tren 2x per week to match my USUAL schedule of Test Cyp, I instead just pin both EOD, since there's no real problems pinning the Cyp more frequently than needed, but you could run into issues with the Tren only 2x per week.

Since I don't prefer pinning eod when running ace or npp, i do
M - Test/Tren
W - Tren
F - Test/Tren

Your way works ime CJ. This is just an alternative I've found I prefer.:32 (1):

After a few bad injections with tren, cough, sweats, all that shit, I've found less pins are better for me