Arrogance is a bad look.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
At one point we just have to ban cancerous people.

It's how it works, you try to help, they don't take it and keep going, gone bye-bye see you never again!
Maybe someone will listen yo you. I've said this till I was blue in the face...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
you know what else takes less energy? Simply moving on or not talking to newbies.

Man. I dont think theres much hope for you here. You dont come into a persons house and be so disrespectful.
I didnt see a problem with you starting your other thread asking if a brand was g2g. I dont think getting from a guy who got from another guy is "desperate " that's how my 1st cycle went. But you need to be better with your words and who you decide to disrespect. If you ever plan to be a valued member here that is. And if not why are you still here?

Last edited:

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe someone will listen yo you. I've said this till I was blue in the face...

It's been done before (hulksmash) I'm sure plenty of others. But as far as imo I dont think his actions have been ban worthy yet. A good Chastising sure. But this isnt nazi Germany. People should be allowed to make a mistake and then atone for it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It's been done before (hulksmash) I'm sure plenty of others. But as far as imo I dont think his actions have been ban worthy yet. A good Chastising sure. But this isnt nazi Germany. People should be allowed to make a mistake and then atone for it.

Kuntsmash was the stupidest person ever on this board and only got to stay because he was friends with POB.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I banned HS and I will be vigilant when it comes to cutting out cancerous members.

However, The Authority on this board isn’t a fan of banning as a primary option.

Staff and Vets may give infractions (if enough points accrue an automatic short term ban applies) and members may give rep points.

IMO the members should play the critical role in keeping others in check.

It’s not the staff’s board, it’s the members’ board. Own your ownership

Use the reputation feature.

If you have a concern about a particular member, just shoot me a PM

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I banned HS and I will be vigilant when it comes to cutting out cancerous members.

However, The Authority on this board isn’t a fan of banning as a primary option.

Staff and Vets may give infractions (if enough points accrue an automatic short term ban applies) and members may give rep points.

IMO the members should play the critical role in keeping others in check.

It’s not the staff’s board, it’s the members’ board. Own your ownership

Use the reputation feature.

If you have a concern about a particular member, just shoot me a PM

I agree with all of this. And when I said I dont think he should be banned I meant letsgopenis. Not hulk. I think hulk needed to go for sure. You probably understood all of my meaning but just wanted to clarify incase

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
And here I thought “life’s going to fu€” you in the a$$” might have been a bit harsh. Now I’m thinking he’s going to run a train and forget the lube...

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
this is the first forum I ever joined! The new generation is fuked. Common sense,respect,patients,and honor don’t even register. Anybody older than 2yr knows guys horse play, and poke fun! It’s like we’re testing to see if your tuff enough to run with this pack. It’s instinctive,men just fall in line where they fit. Some on top,middle ,and bottom. The members who fit in this UG Pack are rare. Letspin you don’t fit! Jin would eat you!!!!Thankful to finally have found my Pack! Love to see new guys and gals, means I’m moving up haha. New people this is a great place. Keep quiet at first and read read read! Oh you don’t like to read. Then your probably not sharp enough to be fooling with stuff this tuff so keep it movin!!! UG Rocks Mugsy is The Man :32 (9):

Gabriel

Reaction score
Jin you put the OP and humility in the same sentence.................I think it would take a pallet of humility,for him to do the right thing...Oh and if he is still trolling this trainwreck of a thread,,,the right thing would be....Yeah, I'll help him out AGAIN...........Goes like this: OK ,,I F***ed up on my delivery,I totally see you guys points but just wanted to speak my peace....Sorry for being a D-bag,,thanks for correcting me....lesson learned...Got to go soak my Balls and eat some jello............Now how hard is that???

New Threads