Arrogance is a bad look.

Reaction score
Gotta love how some of the dudes on here act when someone new, with barely any experience, comes along. Instead of helping and giving advice, they are condescending douches. To the people that are patient and actually give helpful advice on here, thank you.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
did someone said anything rude to u ?
I'm sure u understood wrong, u got lot's of good people around here, lot's of irony and sarcasm, sure, but that makes the place feel like home.

don't be a princess and take it all so close to heart, be positive ;)

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
All forums are full of it. This place is no exception. There is one peptide thread on here I read yesterday...holy shit. Guy asks a pretty simple question, and all he got was "eat and train harder" with no discussion on topic...thread was awful lol.

Just look over it. A bit of hazing. Everybody gets it.

Last edited:

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
*Edit* na, not worth it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I assume as Andy did that you feel wronged. But to not know what the specific issue was, I can only offer some general advice.

UG is like attend a wedding. Everyone has one thing in common and for the next several hours you will spend it with some people that you do not know. You chat with many and soon find out who you have other things in common with and who are the dickheads. Just disregard the dickheads and say thank you to those that help you on UG. It's all you can do.

Anyone that really want to help you is not offer you the keys to the city right away because that is ultimately not best for you. Learn the trade and then learn the tricks of the trade.

I hope I helped.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
All forums are full of it. This place is no exception. There is one peptide thread on here I read yesterday...holy shit. Guy asks a pretty simple question, and all he got was "eat and train harder" with no discussion on topic...thread was awful lol.

Just look over it. A bit of hazing. Everybody gets it.

But we can't grow if people are treated like shit!

We have shrunk because of it and Mugzy proved it to us already.

We went from a booming rising helpful board to a board that pushes people away and has begun to die because of it.

Mugzy showed the statistics!

andy

Elite
Reaction score

We went from a booming rising helpful board to a board that pushes people away and has begun to die because of it.

somehow i never felt treated less or made fun of. though I had some really fun questions at the beginning and I'm sure I made lot of people laugh behind screen. lol
no-one ever said anything disrespectful to me or my content's and no-one ever made fun of the way I type, cause im from damn EU and don't know enligsh pritii welll... :D :D also people need to grow the **** up and learn to make fun of them self's time-to-time.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Yeah, this forum was great for a long time. It's greatest asset was its fatal flaw...it was a tight knit community. Everyone was close and not interested in letting in the new people. Then all it took was a family feud or two and the place disintegrated.

I don't like the self-righteous "I won't tell you what you want, I'll tell you what you need" responses. The sad thing is that when certain respected guys **** up... nobody calls their shit. I saw some dumb shit the other day and called it out, politely...but a lot of guys agreed and followed the alpha. Had a greenhorn said the exact statement...he'd have been driven out of the temple like moneychangers.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
somehow i never felt treated less or made fun of. though I had some really fun questions at the beginning and I'm sure I made lot of people laugh behind screen. lol
no-one ever said anything disrespectful to me or my content's and no-one ever made fun of the way I type, cause im from damn EU and don't know enligsh pritii welll... :D :D also people need to grow the **** up and learn to make fun of them self's time-to-time.

It seemed to have started up decline about a year ago.

He showed statistics of it, not really exact about it all but my concern is I have seen the community go from out to help and guide the new to protect them from dangers to just telling them to go learn on their own research. It has to go both ways, teach and direct to research.

We shouldn't be an exclusive club but rather educators!

I didn't learn as a child by being told solely to go to the library, the library was just a tool for more info while the teachers taught.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
OK.....I'm gonna be that Guy...............I migrated here just short time ago,No vet here ,but respect the older guys who have been here and doing their thing..With that,on my home Forum,of years,it's about approach and attitude............New guys need to respect and appreciate the vets,,,NOT slap them in the face and 1 up them..A little humility goes a long way...........New guys need to do what they can on their own...read the stickys,rules,do SOME research and ask EDUCATED "Q"..............Spoon Feeding ended at 2...We should all be adults,,not everyone will get along,but we all come together when ONE really needs help......Hopefully I won't be Banned Now

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm gonna leave this right here:

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/31604-PURE-pharm

It seems to me that OP was the first to start hurling bombs at the end of this thread

Listen, this is a 2 way street. Any conversation is. Yes everybody has a responsibility to be respectful in what they write, but along with that goes the responsibility in how you choose to perceive that. And I say choice because it is. Offended is a choice.

Einstein: " weak get revenge, strong forgive, intelligent ignore"

1. Don't be a dick when you post

2. Ask for clarification if needed

3. Don't be a pussy and thicken your skin a little.

That should just about cover it for everybody

Last edited:

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Gotta love how some of the dudes on here act when someone new, with barely any experience, comes along. Instead of helping and giving advice, they are condescending douches. To the people that are patient and actually give helpful advice on here, thank you.

Seems all was well and you were answered well about your cycle coming up UNTIL you found out your source was not what you thought.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm glad this is being discussed it needs to be and only happens to be in this thread not because of the OP but what has gone on for awhile now.

Behavior is cancerous and hard to change, I'm pretty certain could have been something Mugzy may have been trying to say not so long back.

The growth of the board lies on us and our behavior to others not the other way around.

We will always have to weed people out but we also need to be better at letting them in.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My involvement in this thread to be clear isn't about the OP, I tried with him and BRICKS proved it with the link he provided, it's about our board.

Gabriel

Reaction score
In addition to what's been said..............Not to minimize,rather elaborate.............Kinda like not reading the Owner's Manual,,,or installation instructions...We are on gear here,,not cotton candy.......This isn't the girl scout cookie club...If one is thinking of making that jump,,,one would think ample research would be in order..I personally did months before the 1st pin.........Kinda expect the same,,BTW ,,back then there was no enternet,,,just a guy ,,who knew a guy ,,who had some shit..at $150.oo a bottle....90% of the new guys questions can be easily found in about 10 mins of searching...And let's not forget the most common..."what should my 1st cycle be???"....It's all in how one words the post...PERIOD...show some respect and humility,,,and the whole forum will help...kick dirt on a Vet and it's on...Note to Newbie's..............some of the guys on these forums are ex-Pro's...not average Joe's.......They demand your respect and if not given properly.I'll be the very first with a boot................but will defend you if you have been un-fairly Dissed..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
In addition to what's been said..............Not to minimize,rather elaborate.............Kinda like not reading the Owner's Manual,,,or installation instructions...We are on gear here,,not cotton candy.......This isn't the girl scout cookie club...If one is thinking of making that jump,,,one would think ample research would be in order..I personally did months before the 1st pin.........Kinda expect the same,,BTW ,,back then there was no enternet,,,just a guy ,,who knew a guy ,,who had some shit..at $150.oo a bottle....90% of the new guys questions can be easily found in about 10 mins of searching...And let's not forget the most common..."what should my 1st cycle be???"....It's all in how one words the post...PERIOD...show some respect and humility,,,and the whole forum will help...kick dirt on a Vet and it's on...Note to Newbie's..............some of the guys on these forums are ex-Pro's...not average Joe's.......They demand your respect and if not given properly.I'll be the very first with a boot................but will defend you if you have been un-fairly Dissed..
I agree with what you have to say but truth is most won't do the research and just show up asking.

We need to do both teach and guide to resource, most don't mess with a search button until directed.

It's not what is being said but how at times.

Hey, I'm just as guilty and is why I need to change my ways!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this forum was great for a long time. It's greatest asset was its fatal flaw...it was a tight knit community. Everyone was close and not interested in letting in the new people. Then all it took was a family feud or two and the place disintegrated.

I don't like the self-righteous "I won't tell you what you want, I'll tell you what you need" responses. The sad thing is that when certain respected guys **** up... nobody calls their shit. I saw some dumb shit the other day and called it out, politely...but a lot of guys agreed and followed the alpha. Had a greenhorn said the exact statement...he'd have been driven out of the temple like moneychangers.

Im just glad jo is back :) now train me!!! Haha

New Threads