Arrogance is a bad look.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Damn it Big Pump....................I was working my way ...slow ..steady..........on point......THEN you said exactly what I was going too........

andy

Elite
Reaction score
It seemed to have started up decline about a year ago.

He showed statistics of it, not really exact about it all but my concern is I have seen the community go from out to help and guide the new to protect them from dangers to just telling them to go learn on their own research. It has to go both ways, teach and direct to research.

We shouldn't be an exclusive club but rather educators!

I didn't learn as a child by being told solely to go to the library, the library was just a tool for more info while the teachers taught.

I guess there is some truth.
But I stay to may mind - people get offended to easy now day's , it's the new sh*t. It's his decision to be offended and hurt.

i know there's little relation, but look at Kevin Hart. 8 or 9 years ago everyone's laughing at the jokes he is saying, worldwide. Now he is picked to run the Oscars and all of the sudden he famous and ...wait .. a homophobe(?) because of some fun shit he says 9 y ago about gay community - wich he apologised for at the time. But no one seems to give a f*ck about the apology he gave at that time. All they remember are some gay jokes wich they decided to be offended for. This is soft generation. Soft AF. and I love Kevin, he's like my little black brother! Don't u dear to say bad about him or I'll have to bench u.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I feel like the majority of the members here are pretty tight. It seems most conflict starts with usually someone new not recognizing sarcasm, and/or just looking to start something no matter where they go on the internet. Ignoring these folks seems the best advice out there.

Reaction score
It used to be when you went into someone’s house, you played by their rules. You didn’t ask them to change to suit you, you got with the program or you didn’t go back.

Ive seen a trend in industry as well. Used to be you went to a company and you learned THEIR culture. You either fit or you didn’t.

Now every special little snowflake has such sensitive little feelings. Jesus Christ man, there’s been plenty of new people here that have fit in just fine and made great contributions. Maybe the problem isn’t the board, it’s ****in you!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Lol another one of these threads. Well, Its been a few months since our last one. Guess it was due.

I took a break after the last round and made it maybe a week before this one popped up again. (Maybe it’s me?)

Just to address the thread Bricks linked to. My sarcasm/bad joke was in response to the last part of BSPs post. His logic was funny when I thought through it. All the topics end up repeating over and over on here - humor makes it more interesting to me.

In response to the Peptide post in junk Jolever referenced: I’m assuming this was the mk-677 post by JONJONES but I might be completely wrong. I quickly posted back telling him to effectively do more research because he was basically asking if it was a ok to run GH with AAS. I’m not sure how that one doesn’t answer itself.

He was a new member with multiple different cycle posts that were all over the place and if I remember correctly, completely over the top.

The best advice for someone like that isn’t yes or no. In my opinion it’s “slow the fuk down and learn”.

I’ve never hesitated passing on what little knowledge I have but I’m also highly appreciative people didn’t coddle me either. In fact I just wrote a post referencing advice I got from people that has stuck with me and both were highly coated in sarcasm. (POB and JIN would never teach using sarcasm)

While an unpopular opinion...I think it needs stating. This is yet another thread where we water things down for the sake of growth.

Just to be fair across the board, I’ll call a brother out. BSP - love you as much as I love any other random anonymous muscular dude on the internet but the agression knob could go down from 11 to 9. (Not below because you’re generally saying what most of us are thinking but I could see how OP needs multiple hugs from mom after that one 😆)

To OP: life’s going to fu€ you and the other soft millennials in the a$$ pretty hardcore. Good luck out there. (Now my knobs at 11)

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The OP blew it with this post, but I am putting it in writing that I will be welcoming to any new person and do my best to answer their questions. The only exception will if the new member is disrespectful or argumentative.

When I joined I immediately started asking what I am sure others thought were stupid questions or questions that had been answered 1000 x before. I forget that sometimes.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Seriously, this is a very healthy conversation!

I do see my own faults in this for damn sure and is mostly why I voiced out.

I agree on the new generation and such but that is out of my control and what I need to do is be more aware of what I can control.

How do I want others to act and an example to follow is on me and nobody else.

Mother ****ers stay green for a reason while other move up, moving up is just a sign of earned respect.

Mugzy said he has been and still is doing things that is bringing a lot more traffic, we have a leader that won’t sit back and let us just fade away but we must continue to do our part as well.

ripper

Reaction score
All forums are full of it. This place is no exception. There is one peptide thread on here I read yesterday...holy shit. Guy asks a pretty simple question, and all he got was "eat and train harder" with no discussion on topic...thread was awful lol.

Just look over it. A bit of hazing. Everybody gets it.

Mandalorian-This-Is-The-Way-Quote.jpg

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I took a break after the last round and made it maybe a week before this one popped up again. (Maybe it’s me?)

Just to address the thread Bricks linked to. My sarcasm/bad joke was in response to the last part of BSPs post. His logic was funny when I thought through it. All the topics end up repeating over and over on here - humor makes it more interesting to me.

In response to the Peptide post in junk Jolever referenced: I’m assuming this was the mk-677 post by JONJONES but I might be completely wrong. I quickly posted back telling him to effectively do more research because he was basically asking if it was a ok to run GH with AAS. I’m not sure how that one doesn’t answer itself.

He was a new member with multiple different cycle posts that were all over the place and if I remember correctly, completely over the top.

The best advice for someone like that isn’t yes or no. In my opinion it’s “slow the fuk down and learn”.

I’ve never hesitated passing on what little knowledge I have but I’m also highly appreciative people didn’t coddle me either. In fact I just wrote a post referencing advice I got from people that has stuck with me and both were highly coated in sarcasm. (POB and JIN would never teach using sarcasm)

While an unpopular opinion...I think it needs stating. This is yet another thread where we water things down for the sake of growth.

Just to be fair across the board, I’ll call a brother out. BSP - love you as much as I love any other random anonymous muscular dude on the internet but the agression knob could go down from 11 to 9. (Not below because you’re generally saying what most of us are thinking but I could see how OP needs multiple hugs from mom after that one 😆)

To OP: life’s going to fu€ you and the other soft millennials in the a$$ pretty hardcore. Good luck out there. (Now my knobs at 11)

I don't sugar coat things. I never have. I'll admit that I can come off abrasive or harsh at times. I think that these newbs here need to understand that none of us get paid to answer their questions. With that said, I don't mind helping a brutha out but you have to first become my brutha.

The new guys need to come here and hang out a bit and get to know everyone before they start coming here for free advice then bitching cause they don't agree with it. This board is for people looking for longterm brotherhood and as far as I am concerned if they aren't looking for that, they can use the goddamn search feature. I guarantee that every question has been asked here multiple times and answers can be found with a little time and patience.

BTW glad to see you back here Viduus

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I think at times we all come off harsh , but usually it’s because people get defensive when they don’t hear what they want.There are a few that have forgotten there was a time they didn’t know as much as they do now. That being said, newbs. Should stick around a bit before asking certain questions you wouldn’t walk up to a girl and ask for sex right away, you gotta wine, dine and get to know um first or you’ll be dating your hand. I was new not long ago and think I’ve made my way and yes got my balls broken. I love the sarcasm, it would be boring without. Bottom line , come here with thick skin, get your balls broke, brake balls back and for gods sake be a man!!

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I'll just say this; first impressions mean a lot. Consider the "you" you're putting out there in front of the world to see and if that's the the version of "you" you're comfortable being judged on because you may not get another chance.

It takes less energy to say nothing than it does to go out of your way to gate keep newbies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrogance is having 21 posts and starting a thread like this :32 (19):

This is the internet and nothing good will come to you by having posted this.

got your attention, didn't it?

Reaction score
I'll just say this; first impressions mean a lot. Consider the "you" you're putting out there in front of the world to see and if that's the the version of "you" you're comfortable being judged on because you may not get another chance.

It takes less energy to say nothing than it does to go out of your way to gate keep newbies.

you know what else takes less energy? Simply moving on or not talking to newbies.

Gabriel

Reaction score
got your attention, didn't it?

Dude..Stop...Jin is like one of the best guys on this forum,he befriended me and I'm A-hole ,,,but you may not be so lucky..!! Think about this,,just saying,,you're down the road on gear and BAMB...........something is going all wrong,,sides ,basically F***ed...............Now who you gonna Ask???...............the guys I spit on ,,,who else...Like..Jin..keep pulling that thread...

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

you know what else takes less energy? Simply moving on or not talking to newbies.

I hate to disagree with the both of you, but it takes less energy to not say anything to the newbies. So there's that.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And here I thought OP had the good sense to leave and never return ... but instead he showed up today to see the negative rep points he earned ... great job!

Gabriel

Reaction score
I guess you had that one coming......................That one's for pissing on Jin,,,great JOB..!!...Hey I got thick skin,,want to try me..??

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
At one point we just have to ban cancerous people.

It's how it works, you try to help, they don't take it and keep going, gone bye-bye see you never again!

New Threads