On A Lighter Note

Gabriel

Reaction score
Was at the Y yesterday afternoon and a gental man approached me in the hot tub.....Seen that look 1k times,,here it comes "is your dog service?"..But no,He actually knew the rules-rare!!!..He assured me if anyone bothered me,,let him know...................Then to the Bar,,I know !!!..But hey If you were dealing with the crap I do.......the Bar would look nice to you too............So,many people came up to us,,Your Dog is so cool...I mean like 12 or 14 people.............What a change to the normal Battle I endure most days......It was a nice change,,,but that was Yesterday..!!

Gabriel

Reaction score
what a smile!
man I cant wait to get a bigger place and trade in my wife's 2 terriers for a real dog ;)

Yeah Man...........he doesn't want for anything...........His cool as hell..actually wipes his mouth after eating.never seen that...I can leave him in front of a store and go get my car...pull up open the door and He'll jump in the back..

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Pretty dog you have brother! I have 2 female boxers. A black 5 year old and a white 3 year old that is completely deaf. Both are great dogs and they love you no matter what shitty day you had! They wait for me to come home at the door and keep me company until my old ass falls asleep! Love my girls!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay Gabs, since you got the Dog pics going again, I'll add.

R-L Coco, Stanley and the new addition, Thor.

Z3nrPoL.jpg

Gabriel

Reaction score
That's a nice bunch of buds..............Snake

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That's a nice bunch of buds..............Snake
They all have their own personalities. The little peanut can't get in bed yet but when he does, it's over for my sleep.

Gabriel

Reaction score
It's the op for wolf......If he's on the bed and I move,,it wakes him and down he goes..........I need to make a short film Of me and him in a restaurant..........The faces when I go to the bathroom with him in tow...

Reaction score
Looks like a nice dog. I’ve got about a-year-old Rhodesian ridge back very active very funny

New Threads