Rich Piana feeder exercises

Merlin

Reaction score
Every year I try to add something new to my workout routine to help me grow. Recently I stumbled across Rich Piana talking about feeder exercises. I did some more digging and I have found positive results in regards to arm growth. There seems to be different methods for doing them. Basically right before you go to bed you use a light weight and try to get 3 sets of 100 reps of a body part. Some people do Bis and Tris only every night before bed others switch it up. Here is what i was doing to try:

Monday: Chest w/ shoulder feeders @bed time
Tuesday: Back w/ tri feeders ""
Wednesday: shoulders w/ bi feeders ""
Thursday: Legs w/ shoulder feeders ""
Friday: Biceps w/ tri feeders
Saturday: Triceps w/ bi feeders ""
Sunday: Rest day

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Do they work?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I have been doing feeders for a while now. I saw rich piana doing them through the bigger by the day series years ago so i tried and like doing them. I do 4 nights a week before bed and i stay focused on 1 body part each week. I think they work great personally. I know i get a massive pump doing them. Give it a try and see what you think..

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I have been doing feeders for a while now. I saw rich piana doing them through the bigger by the day series years ago so i tried and like doing them. I do 4 nights a week before bed and i stay focused on 1 body part each week. I think they work great personally. I know i get a massive pump doing them. Give it a try and see what you think..

Ive never heard of these, so now im contemplating on doing for Bi's...besides the short term pump did you get any real growth?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never heard of these, so now im contemplating on doing for Bi's...besides the short term pump did you get any real growth?
yes sir! My tris are a lagging part. the feeders helped blow them up. look on rich piana's old youtube channel and watch some of the bigger by the day videos.

Merlin

Reaction score

There are a couple youtube videos where people run a feeder program and measure growth. They keep diet consistent along with their workout regime.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Ill check out the vids...

Thanks guys....good thread

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I remember when that video came out I was doing feeders and vacuums every morning lol, cant say if they helped much but for sure u get a hell of a pump.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I do a lot of feeder work before bed... my wife loves to help. I feeder cockmeat sammiches and she swallows every inch. Keeps me swoll

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I think youre supposed to take 36 iu’s of GH every day too though.....

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Richie P, grew bigger by the day, just wiping his ass,R.I.P. Rich!!!! The only thing I'm doing before bed is getting some ass, & brushing my teeth, before or after ass,varies!!

New Threads