Tren/Test Cycle and Prolactin

Reaction score
I’ve been on Tren/Test cycle since December 3 of last month. I asked my primary care doctor to run a Prolactin level because my semen volume had decreased and it takes longer for me to achieve orgasm. The Prolactin level result was 15.2 which is at the highest level of the normal range. Should I take Cabergoline?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
How much Test and Tren are you taking?

Reaction score
Others are more knowledgeable than I am with Caber, but other options are lowering your dose of Tren, or trying Vitamin B6. There are studies showing its efficacy, but plenty of anecdotal evidence showing otherwise.

I agree about your insight to lower the dose of Tren. It was my first thought also.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I’ve been on Tren/Test cycle since December 3 of last month. I asked my primary care doctor to run a Prolactin level because my semen volume had decreased and it takes longer for me to achieve orgasm. The Prolactin level result was 15.2 which is at the highest level of the normal range. Should I take Cabergoline?

Didn't you say you were coming off both Test and tren? You also lied in your "member intro" thread (which Seeker called you out on, twice and you ignored).

Man you are having a lot of issues while being on. People told you to stop/lower the dose, you literally ignored them. You should know all the answers to the questions your asking since you've read a lot about AAS use.

Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You lied from the second that you came on this board. Why would anyone help you?

Reaction score
I’ll follow the suggestion of CJ275. I think he has a brilliant insight!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I didn't suggest anything, I gave you 3 options. I don't pretend to know the correct choice for you.

Reaction score

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Other dick option: Take some yohimbine. It's been used in orgasm dysfunction studies with great success.

Start at 5mgs. Work your way up to 20mg or so. Shit will make you feel pretty weird, so...lowest effective dose possible etc.

Reaction score
Other dick option: Take some yohimbine. It's been used in orgasm dysfunction studies with great success.

Start at 5mgs. Work your way up to 20mg or so. Shit will make you feel pretty weird, so...lowest effective dose possible etc.
Shit makes it impossible for me to sleep

Reaction score
You can cum in some pussy...or go to sleep. But you can't have both. Choose wisely.

Yohimbe really does weird shit to me. Makes me feel like I have a cold. I sweat like crazy, running nose. Even if I take it in the morning I'm not sleeping at all that night.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yohimbe really does weird shit to me. Makes me feel like I have a cold. I sweat like crazy, running nose. Even if I take it in the morning I'm not sleeping at all that night.

It does the same to me. Feels like an overwhelming body malfunction. That said, the only time I ever found it tolerable was when I was active....lifting, cardio, bedroom gymnastics, etc. If you just sit there thinking about it, you feel like you've been poisoned between your 53rd and 68th pissing session that morning. Then you wonder where your nuts went. Strange chemistry.

Reaction score
It does the same to me. Feels like an overwhelming body malfunction. That said, the only time I ever found it tolerable was when I was active....lifting, cardio, bedroom gymnastics, etc. If you just sit there thinking about it, you feel like you've been poisoned between your 53rd and 68th pissing session that morning. Then you wonder where your nuts went. Strange chemistry.

Exactly! I thought I was the only one who's balls completely disappeared while on it. Same thing with EC.

New Threads