Great people of UG

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are u out your fukking mind !! No it’s just a wife not even yours .. She can still divorce him u know how dumb u will feel if that happens?? Hell no raider u sick crazy bastard . U do thAt for family only

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks to UG for all the kind words and support you all gave me through this. Unfortunately it looks like I won’t have the opportunity to help my friend as she passed at 5:00p.m. Yesterday. Again thanks to you all for the support you gave me. Love this board/family I’ve become a member of. Raider.
sucks she died sorry . But damn man

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fook, mate - really sorry to hear this. Hope for a bit of peace to yer Mate and RIP to his Missus.

Warms me cold heart a bit to know there's people like you still in the world, Raider.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and her family. I wish more people in this world were as selfless as you are.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Are u out your fukking mind !! No it’s just a wife not even yours .. She can still divorce him u know how dumb u will feel if that happens?? Hell no raider u sick crazy bastard . U do thAt for family only
I hear ya Bundy, under normal circumstances I would get your point , but not only was it my best friends wife, but also one of my best friends for 35 years.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sorry Raider...............I have had more than I wish to count these last few years pass that were close to me...Each and every time,it feels like like they pull on me,,,, and take a piece of me with them.....A feeling that is hard to explain,,yet is real................Questions my beliefs at times...........In my life I've seen death,smelled and sadely watched some pass...Has to be something AFTER....something BETTER...It's what I believe,,,it's the ONLY thing that helps me pass thru that feeling...........Bless You Brother..!!

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Given our current state of affairs - thought it was a good idea to bump this thread -

though the loss of life here was such a tragedy, our brother Raider’s willingness to do something so extraordinary is a testament to not only his character, but also the inherent kindness man can be capable of if he chooses to be.

I’d like to ask - what are some things you’ve done for others - big or small - that have made a difference to them? Or, in reverse, what have others done for you? Let’s spread some good vibes.

I’d like to point out folks like CJ, Papa Jin, Gibz, Trump, S30, BSP, German, DeadLifter, Cohiba, and others that have stopped by my log to encourage, advise, or kick my ass when needed. It’s made a huge difference in my life already and I’m so grateful for the time you all have taken out to give me that attention.

I keep going back to CJ (who is so fukking humble that he rarely even presses the thanks button on posts that praise him)... who, almost every day of the week, gives me notes one way or the other. you are a hell of a guy CJ, and we should all look to you as an inspiration for the type of human to be.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads