Reaction score
I've been scouring forums and the interwebs for info but have come up lacking on the information I'm looking for.

I'm looking to start a var only cycle soon. I was told I didn't need to do PCT the last time I did a cycle but as I'm getting older and in the age of my sexual prime, I'm not interested in chancing any decrease in natural test production once off of var. Can I get some recommendations of what and how much to take for PCT for a woman? Also, I've read varying opinions but I'm wondering when the best time to start PCT after cycle is.

TIA

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Slightly ... I'd recommend starting with an intro thread ... very difficult for people to help know nothing about you ... plz give us your stats .. weight/height/age ... body fat% ... plus I'm not clear on your gender ... so please make that clear .. also what are you goals .. diet .. and work out regimen .... there is a great deal of good info here .. just need more info to get it to you ...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Women don’t need pct!

Welcome to the Underground and please so write an intro and stick around.

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I’m with Snake! Welcome to the UG. I think we’re making this the intro JK lol:32 (1):

New Threads