Newb Looking for Some Solid Advice

Reaction score
Evening, boys...
New guy here looking for some solid advice for getting back into the game. Took some time away to spend with the fam/newborn and focus on my career. I've ran cycles before but primarily Test and Tren and had mostly satisfactory gains/results. I've always been told/heard that adding EQ to that would make a killer stack.
Being as that I have ZERO experience with EQ, any advice as far as dosage would be greatly appreciated as well as any other input you guys would have for an old head like me.
I'm 37 (multiple sports injuries from concussions to dislocated knee cap to muscle tears and fractures), 6'4" 260. Fairly active lifestyle and still do play some sports here and there.
Don't know if that info was necessary or anyone cares but figured I'd throw that out there. Again, just looking for some sound advice from experienced guys. I'm typically a loner in the gym so that's why I haven't gone that route.

Thanks and I greatly appreciate it!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome.
theres a guy here that's 6'4 260 and I've been told he gets mistaken for the rock.
my advice would be to get back into a good training/diet regimen for 6 months or so and then start back up with a good ol test only blast.
are you trt or have you done a pct after each cycle in the past?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. What kind of training are you doing nowadays? Have you been in the gym consistently? What does your diet look like currently? What are your goals?

EQ can be really helpful to increase appetite as well as vascularity and a bit of strength gains as well. What were you hoping to get out of it? How did you seem to recover after your tren cycle? Any problems? How has your bloodwork been since then? On TRT?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve ran boldenon and tren. Save your money. There is no magic steroid formula.

You're better off focusing on diet and training to unlock your body’s potential.

If you only got satisfactory results on tren then steroids arent your culprit.

Welcome.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I’d agree with the guys. Get back in for long enough to get you training and diet dialed in. Since it’s been awhile, I’d start ( later) with test only, get bloods done and get a good base line for the future. You may even find that’s enough. Good luck!

Gabriel

Reaction score
welcome.
theres a guy here that's 6'4 260 and I've been told he gets mistaken for the rock.
my advice would be to get back into a good training/diet regimen for 6 months or so and then start back up with a good ol test only blast.
are you trt or have you done a pct after each cycle in the past?
Yeah,,,that guy is a dick..!!! LOL

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Question OP...

You say that you've run Tren multiple times, and had multiple concussions from sports in the past. With Tren having the reputation of potentially messing with the mind, have you had any issues that you'd attribute to the Tren/concussion combo?

It's probably not even something that you could say definitively, but I was just curious.

New Threads