S.A.A.T. Treament? (For Allergies)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about allergie injections? Where they test you for what your allergic too and give you injections of it to build your immune system up. I did it when I was younger

what do they do injections with? histamine reducer, or the allergen so ur body build a tolerance? id be interested in this as i have allergies and just got another shot for my allergies i usually just get kenalog shots and it lasts me about 6 months

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Southeastern Lone Star tick and due to climate change, that species has spread all the way up into PA so wear permanone. There are thousands upon thousands of new cases of this every year.

so is it lyme based then since it was tick related? there is a great guy who has been on the boards for years who opened his own medical practice to aide in lyme and things which u name as being allergic to...

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It’s not lyme based. Im assuming asthma is an allergic condition so this probably helps treat it. Not sure why it matters but the needles are so tiny you cannot feel them at all and theyre covered with a bandage.

Dr Soliman is the leading authority on this

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
So far Ive eaten small amounts of steak several times, two pork eggrolls, and many various cheeses in pretty large quantities without issue

New Threads