Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can I get some opinions on wheat these guys are saying

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really don't like these guys. Never have. They slam gear and talk about how they have never done it and if you see their before and afters it is obvious.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love these two. I think they are funny and they help some of the beginners understand that muscletech is full of shit.

They're natural and proud of it. I don't hold a grudge for that.

Reaction score
I used to watch their vids but sometimes they are just full of shit. They do know some good tips of how to workout and improve some weakness part on you. Their supps reviews I belive they very close to be completely honest.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you asking opinions on intermittent fasting? I have clients that do this VERY successfully while cutting. On gear and off!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes Spongy I was. I have been losing body fat pretty good but always looking to improve. Today I did a 100% fast which I do once a month but just wanting to know the best ways to get rid of the little bit I carry right below the belly button

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you really think they are natural POB?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you asking opinions on intermittent fasting? I have clients that do this VERY successfully while cutting. On gear and off!

Agree with you Spongy

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now u guys have my attention

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just gonna throw this out there. ANYONE interested in Intermittent Fasting can shoot me a PM or email and I will explain it to you as well as give you a sample program to follow. None of my SI clients are doing it, and I wouldn't mind having someone run a log on here so that we can see how you progress.

Long story short, there are a few different ways to do it. Some people fast every day, some people fast for a day or two per week. When I tried it I fasted for 18 hours, then ate for 6. It was rough, but it worked! The hardest part, in my opinion, is getting ALL of your calories in such a short period of time! Imagine eating 3000 CLEAN calories in 6 hours!

That being said, I sipped BCAA's throughout the day to try and stave off catabolism.

Personally, I like it, and will do it again! It does take some planning though!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i made it to 1min 44sec not long enough for them to explain anything but long enough to realize they are assholes,I will find my info from someone not head faking the cam. and yelling bitch lol . this sounds like something I may be interested in the future

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Here GSP these guys are easier to listen to

New Threads