OMG! You look like The Rock!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
We all know this was the highest compliment Gibson has ever received regarding his physique.

What’s the highest compliment anyone has paid you?

—————

I was sitting on a couch with my arms spread out and the pastors wife says “oh my God! Jin, you need to go to the hospital. You have a tumor on your arm!”

“That’s my tricep”

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
My wife is currently seeking a divorce from me and in a true moment of insecurity/weakness, I asked her on a scale of 1-10, how physically attractive do you honestly think I am, a 7? or like a 6? And she replied instantly, “No, are you kidding me?! You’re a 9! You’re just an asshole.” Which means there’s hope...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
My wife is currently seeking a divorce from me and in a true moment of insecurity/weakness, I asked her on a scale of 1-10, how physically attractive do you honestly think I am, a 7? or like a 6? And she replied instantly, “No, are you kidding me?! You’re a 9! You’re just an asshole.” Which means there’s hope...

your totally an 11 bro :32 (12):

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
When I was a younger man , this dude said, I was ,” Cock Diesel “ I had to ask him what the hell he was talking about, as I had never heard the expression before, lol! Then he referred to me as “The Rock” , but I don’t know who that is, lol sorry Gibbs- couldn’t resist!

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I get that that her in Africa, told them I was heavyweight ufc fighter and they can find me on youtube. A few have even claimed to have found me too.

Whenever I travel abroad, I always get asked if I'm a wrestler - to which I always reply, "No, I'm a boxer".

In the US, I always get "OHMIGAWD I love yer accent!" to which I reply "I like yers too!" :)

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I supposed to look exact like Tom Hardy.

at The gym one dude once called me mr.greek statue. that was flatering. But yeah, Tom Hardy is what I hear often. lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
my wife would be all over you if you look like Tom hardy

I supposed to look exact like Tom Hardy.

at The gym one dude once called me mr.greek statue. that was flatering. But yeah, Tom Hardy is what I hear often. lol

New Threads