Bad Experience: MyProtein.com

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hi Carl,

Thank you for your reply.

Each case regarding our products and reactions are dealt on a case by case service, we run our production on a high standard level, we employ the latest principles of HACCP and GMP to remain “best in class”. Our Quality Department carries out organoleptic testing on all products before release, and also retains the services of an Independent laboratory to assure full microbiological safety.

Reactions and issues with our products are treated as a priority and for us to be able to look into the products, we would need to see that the item in question has caused such a reaction, again, this is dependant on the reaction and if there are ingredients in the products that may cause an allergic reaction.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Chris
Myprotein VIP Team

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Carl,

Thank you for your reply.

Each case regarding our products and reactions are dealt on a case by case service, we run our production on a high standard level, we employ the latest principles of HACCP and GMP to remain “best in class”. Our Quality Department carries out organoleptic testing on all products before release, and also retains the services of an Independent laboratory to assure full microbiological safety.

Reactions and issues with our products are treated as a priority and for us to be able to look into the products, we would need to see that the item in question has caused such a reaction, again, this is dependant on the reaction and if there are ingredients in the products that may cause an allergic reaction.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Chris
Myprotein VIP Team

Thanks fer trying, Mate. This response is similar to the one I received - bit of a blow-off IMO & not worth pursuing based on their position. Not sure how I'd show cause and effect at a level they'd accept as proof positive. If thats how they treat a new customer, I'd not think it'd get much better once the newness wore off.

No worries, I've binned the MyProtein and moved on to RedCon1. I appreciate ye reaching out to MyProtein on my behalf though.

Cheers,

- Savage

chicago311

Reaction score
i just get mine at the wall greens or cvs sometimes at gnc but they whey to high.