First time doing Tren ace!

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. I have decided to do a multi compound cycle this go around. I am doing 600 test E for 12 weeks and starting the 5th week I will add in 200 Tren ace for the rest of the cycle. Is 200 of Tren a good start for a newbie doing tren or should I do more or less? Thanks in advance.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
whats the plan for pinning frequency with the short ester tren and the longer ester test?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
For a first time tren run i like 300 test e and 50mg tren Ace every other day

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My first time right now, doing 50mg EOD(175mg/week). No sides at all, except a high sex drive. No night sweats, no insomnia, no aggression, no Tren cough, nothing. Definitely glad I started at this dose, I'd recommend it.

Edit: Lipids did get pretty bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
200 is plenty. As others have stated make sure you are spacing your pins out evenly to keep bloods level. I have always done every other day when using tren a.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I’m doing test pins on Monday and Thursday. On the fifth week when I start my tren I’ll do eod pins for the tren. So the only time it’s back to back days will be on Sunday and Monday.

Reaction score
If its real Trenbolon 200mg is plenty. But I see alot of crap and underdosed stuff from alot of ulabs.
The problem with Tren Ace is the inject frequency... its verry unstable and I would recommend inject ed. But since you use 200mg e2d is fine..
I personally would recommend Tren E for your use. Its more stable and lower in side effects than the acetat esther. Enanthat I would advise e3d or e5d.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If its real Trenbolon 200mg is plenty. But I see alot of crap and underdosed stuff from alot of ulabs.
The problem with Tren Ace is the inject frequency... its verry unstable and I would recommend inject ed. But since you use 200mg e2d is fine..
I personally would recommend Tren E for your use. Its more stable and lower in side effects than the acetat esther. Enanthat I would advise e3d or e5d.

tren ace would be a better option as he does not know how he would react to it. Would be easier for him to clear it out of his body Incase something goes wrong.

tren E would take some time to clear.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
would it really be that long to clear at 200mg a week???

tren ace would be a better option as he does not know how he would react to it. Would be easier for him to clear it out of his body Incase something goes wrong.

tren E would take some time to clear.

Merlin

Reaction score
I would also never recommend tren E for a first timer. Some people will do tren A for part of the cycle then bridge to E.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
from my understanding it isn’t the dosage but the ester itself Wich takes long to clear.

I think it's a combination of the two. A large dose of a shorter ester compound could take longer than a small dose of a longer ester, based upon half lives.

New Threads