High e2 ai dose?

Reaction score
I’ve been on trt for about 4 months!
had Ed the whole time got a sensitive test my e2 is at 73! I’ve taking three doses of .5 armidex day after injection,not feeling much better!
62.5 e3d! Should I up the adex add some caber?
had Ed on blast and before i hopped on gear! I’ve had the worse anxiety you can describe panic attacks everyday feel like a woman!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Is your trt and AI prescribed by the doctor?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your ai could be bunk then, is it from a research Chem company. Or is it pharmacy grade??

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sounds psychosomatic. Been there myself.

Physically caused ED leads to anxiety abou ED and anxiety can exacerbate the ED. Or become the cause.

Try asking your doc for a mild dose of Xanax to try for a week.

If there’s no issue when there isn’t a partner, then the issue is definitely mental.

Why would you “add caber”?

Good luck.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
And how much Test are you taking weekly?

Reaction score
All together 125 mg and I don’t understand why I don’t have morning wood or a libido

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Cmon man seriously!

no I'm joking dude.
no way that low of a dose is causing ed.
shouldnt even need arimidex, wonder if you tanked ur e2 and that's why ur having problems.
or, like the others said, it's in ur head... can u hold an erection while beating off or does the problem only occur during sex?

Reaction score
no I'm joking dude.
no way that low of a dose is causing ed.
shouldnt even need arimidex, wonder if you tanked ur e2 and that's why ur having problems.
or, like the others said, it's in ur head... can u hold an erection while beating off or does the problem only occur during sex?
I can’t hold a erection for anything penis is numb and it’s been like this before trt! I just got bloods my e2 was at 73 on a sensitive test! I feel like I have high prolactin dompain is so low nothing arouses me! No morning wood is my biggest concern haven’t had it in 2 years had low t!

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I just reread your posts from last year.

You're either daft or you are a troll.

Either way, I gave you the advice you need. Good day.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I can’t hold a erection for anything penis is numb and it’s been like this before trt! I just got bloods my e2 was at 73 on a sensitive test! I feel like I have high prolactin dompain is so low nothing arouses me!

So get your prolactin checked. It's simple, and you'd know for certain. I wouldn't go just adding Caber because of a hunch, especially when the probability of that is low.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I can’t hold a erection for anything penis is numb and it’s been like this before trt! I just got bloods my e2 was at 73 on a sensitive test! I feel like I have high prolactin dompain is so low nothing arouses me! No morning wood is my biggest concern haven’t had it in 2 years had low t!

try smacking it with a hammer a couple times, works like a reset button.

New Threads