Funny things you've seen at the gym, Pics or story.

Adzg

Reaction score
Back in my PT days I had this guy come up to me and ask for tips on how to even out his pecs and traps.
Left trap was bigger than the right, left pec was smaller than the right.

I grabbed his left shoulder and pushed it back and down so it was even with his other shoulder and said “mate you are just pushing your shoulder forwards making it all look out of whack”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CJ

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
While not personally witnessed , I work out at home. I thought this belongs here. On top of that , the first 2 seconds of this video is just epic.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Bump... Someone breathe life into this thread. Post up some funny stuff!

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

I thank you sir!!!
honestly, im impressed by his coordination and the sweatmark streaking down his back

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Yesterday - older dude with a gym towel draped on his head wanders over to the dumbbell rack and proceeds to "row" while standing at the rack in everyone's way. Eventually people just start grabbing and re-racking their weights around him and he starts looking around at everyone all annoyed and offended. He finally stalks off shaking his head as if everyone else was in his way.

Reaction score
I got video of a guying dancing on the recumbent bike the other day too, but i think i deleted it.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
There was some shit going on w/ this one member at the gym. Odd behavior but was doing some funky shit today on the smith machine. I thought about recording him too.

Reaction score
There was some shit going on w/ this one member at the gym. Odd behavior but was doing some funky shit today on the smith machine. I thought about recording him too.
I've missed recording some epic shit man, I decided I'm not even going to hesitate with the camera anymore. Life is too short.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I missed a golden opportunity yesterday. The board has been shitting on DB kickbacks of late. I saw three dudes all bent over on one bench, two on one side and one on the other, doing DB kickbacks.

I should've captured that amazing moment of fuckery.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I missed a golden opportunity yesterday. The board has been shitting on DB kickbacks of late. I saw three dudes all bent over on one bench, two on one side and one on the other, doing DB kickbacks.

I should've captured that amazing moment of fuckery.
Like a big gay circle jerk!!!

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I still had this video of this dude at my gym. I’m just lifting one day, and look over and this fool has a 25lb plate on his face holding onto it, laying on a bench with his head off of it, doing head raises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads