Funny things you've seen at the gym, Pics or story.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Remember those Bane masks that people wore for a while? I wanted to pants every moron I saw wearing one of those.

There was a MMA fighter who wore those oxygen deprivation masks while working out at the Anytime Fitness that I go to. He told me it was due to the fact that he had an upcoming fight in Denver. Regardless, he's probably the one exception when it comes to people that I would have talked ish to..

That cat was hardcore with wearing that mask too. It didn't matter if he was lifting weights, performing body weight exercises, or doing cardio. That oxygen deprivation mask was on ALL THE TIME while he was working out.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of many vids that I have recorded at the iron brotherhood palace known as Planet Fitness

lolz this reminds of this older guy at the gym i go to. i mean its great that hes older and still lifting...but he's not that old (mind you Im 30).... he walks around with sunglasses on (not glasses that darken with light), cut off shirts, chest pumped out, arms/back spread grabs the DBs for flat bench, maybe 1/4 press, grabs the DB for curls, goes from hip to about belly button. then moves on

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was a MMA fighter who wore those oxygen deprivation masks while working out at the Anytime Fitness that I go to. He told me it was due to the fact that he had an upcoming fight in Denver. Regardless, he's probably the one exception when it comes to people that I would have talked ish to..

That cat was hardcore with wearing that mask too. It didn't matter if he was lifting weights, performing body weight exercises, or doing cardio. That oxygen deprivation mask was on ALL THE TIME while he was working out.

guy wears a vest can add weights to... i get the point of it. but he's about 6ft and maybe 150lb, hes drenched in sweat. still wondering what the point is...is he trying to cut more or thinking he's building muscle. mainly on the treadmill

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It just irks me that they never take it to the max. Show me a guy squatting with a plastic bag duct taped over his head and I will show you a guy I am staying far away from.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
It just irks me that they never take it to the max. Show me a guy squatting with a plastic bag duct taped over his head and I will show you a guy I am staying far away from.

Yes, someone who does that is not to be trifled with.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Typical Boston Boy.

Dirty Bruins hat, and a gallon of Dunkin' coffee while doing EVERYTHING!!! :32 (18):

Screenshot_20200129-101908_Gallery.jpg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Another "circuit" trainer?

Speaking of.... There was a lady today, running a circuit of hack squats, v-squats, DB Tri kick backs on a bench, and standing DB Curls. Fine, whatever. I asked if I could work in on the hack squats when she was doing the other exercises. She said NO!!! :32 (18):

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You know it's true!
i came across one boston man and he wouldn't ever dare do that.

bruins are a good team. first in their division

and.. take it back because, i said so.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
pretty sure German could take you CJ...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
i came across one boston man and he wouldn't ever dare do that.

bruins are a good team. first in their division

and.. take it back because, i said so.

I'm from Boston! I'm making fun of my people! :32 (18):

Sorry.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I'm from Boston! I'm making fun of my people! :32 (18):

Sorry.
lmao well then....

gibs, i wouldn't want to, "take" CJ ;) he's just a dirty boston boy.

CJ. Were those your things in front of the machine? I'm starting to question the legitimacy of that photo.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
lmao well then....

gibs, i wouldn't want to, "take" CJ ;) he's just a dirty boston boy.

CJ. Were those your things in front of the machine? I'm starting to question the legitimacy of that photo.

Just some "jerkoff from Dorchester. Up there on Dot Ave!" :32 (18):

I go against the grain... Dunkin' fukkin sucks!

"Dunkin Donuts - SNL" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/FSvNhxKJJyU
Notice the dirty Bruins hat German!!!

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Just some "jerkoff from Dorchester. Up there on Dot Ave!" :32 (18):

I go against the grain... Dunkin' fukkin sucks!

I'm a starfukks kinda gyal

we don't have dunkin here.. here it's tim hortons. or as i call it, timmy whores. the worlds worst coffee. fukkin ruins your stomach and taste like ass

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm a starfukks kinda gyal

we don't have dunkin here.. here it's tim hortons. or as i call it, timmy whores. the worlds worst coffee. fukkin ruins your stomach and taste like ass

Whose ass?

New Threads