Funny things you've seen at the gym, Pics or story.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you see his dunkin jug, phone and b's cap, holding his spot on a machine..? blaming someone else, like we didnt know it was him..

Well a true Bostonian would be proud of their dunks jug and nicely broken in B's hat.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What about the queer ass TB12 hats everywhere? :32 (18):

Reaction score
Wow thought of this thread when this dude wearing a west side barbell shirt asked me to spot him the other day. He was strong I’ll give him that but he was grunting like an ape and had chalk all over the bench for some reason.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Wow thought of this thread when this dude wearing a west side barbell shirt asked me to spot him the other day. He was strong I’ll give him that but he was grunting like an ape and had chalk all over the bench for some reason.

That's too keep his back from sliding off the bench due to the sweat.. duh

German89

Elite
Reaction score
That's too keep his back from sliding off the bench due to the sweat.. duh
lol... I chalk my lats because the sweat prevents me from getting a good ROM.. it's like the stickiness of the sweat.. I dont even know. I'm ****in OCD.

I chalk my rear delts on chest day too because, I can't stand the way it sticks to the bench.

My hands have to be chalked because, I need that grim. I don't like when there is sweat between my fingers.

So, there is something weird I do. But, I do make sure I wipe it all up after I am done.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
lol... I chalk my lats because the sweat prevents me from getting a good ROM.. it's like the stickiness of the sweat.. I dont even know. I'm ****in OCD.

I chalk my rear delts on chest day too because, I can't stand the way it sticks to the bench.

My hands have to be chalked because, I need that grim. I don't like when there is sweat between my fingers.

So, there is something weird I do. But, I do make sure I wipe it all up after I am done.

Screenshot_20200205-054300_Google.jpg

Can someone give me a spot? :32 (17):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I’ve always thought it was weird when I have seen someone wearing a west side t shirt. It’s an invite only gym. Why would you wear a t-shirt of a gym you weren’t invited to train at?

Reactions: CJ

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve always thought it was weird when I have seen someone wearing a west side t shirt. It’s an invite only gym. Why would you wear a t-shirt of a gym you weren’t invited to train at?

Actually anyone can go train at Westside for a week or so. Whether or not they are asked to stay is a different story.

German89

Elite
Reaction score

To support the team.

That's something I can get behind and support. Unlike every bodybuilder on IG who promotions bullshit brands.

ETA and cause. Nitro

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To support the team.

That's something I can get behind and support. Unlike every bodybuilder on IG who promotions bullshit brands.

ETA and cause. Nitro

Ahhhh...that makes sense. That shows how out of touch I am with powerlifting. I was thinking of it in terms of a gym not as a powerlifting team. Makes sense in those terms.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I get tired of people sitting there on their phone holding up machines

New Threads