Is January OVER Yet.???

Gabriel

Reaction score
I've hit on this point before...But yesterday at one of 2 gyms I belong too,there is an older guy(58-62).That just always gives me a dirty look,due to my service dog.......total dick.!!...So, I thought I'd mean MUG him,,but I started laughing out load at what he was doing................It was a combo move I guess, somewhere between a crunch,tri-push down and a lat pull-down............But what set it off was the look he gave me,,like he KNEW what he was doing was right...and in the same session a young woman approached me( a big NO-NO for me),,how do you do this exercise(which was on her F***ing phone).........I politely said..."What are you trying to get hurt?" The only thing worse is the crowd that comes in the 1st warm day of the year-got to get ready for summer.Really,where was your ass in Febuary.....RANT OVER

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
It’s not always easy. I’m always happy to help, like the girl that needed help. God help the old timer, cuz I don’t play that shit. Don’t mess with me and I don’t mess with you, but don’t be giving me hard looks pops! Only one that bothers me in my basement is my dumbass, lol! Good luck G.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
funny yesterday I was super setting the assisted pull up with the back extension machine and this 60 year old dude gave me the shittiest look.
kept circling, made it apparent he wanted to use that machine.
I dont pussy foot between sets so it's not like I'm just hogging it. and he didnt ask to work in.
anyways I finish with both, he comes over all puffed up, does 1 set and leaves. cool bro.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
funny yesterday I was super setting the assisted pull up with the back extension machine and this 60 year old dude gave me the shittiest look.
kept circling, made it apparent he wanted to use that machine.
I dont pussy foot between sets so it's not like I'm just hogging it. and he didnt ask to work in.
anyways I finish with both, he comes over all puffed up, does 1 set and leaves. cool bro.
Ahh, circuit training! I always hated when people would get all in a tizzy, just ask to work in, I’m always happy to let guys work in, jump right in buddy! The worst is when I see they want in , so I’ll ask,” would you like to jump in?” And they say no and continue to be pissed. I mean hey, I asked, what else can I do??!!

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guy gives you dirty looks bc of your service dog ?? What a douche.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
January is almost over and although there will be less resolutioners the dicks of the gym will remain there acting like they own the place. I just ignore them and get my shit done.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I've hit on this point before...But yesterday at one of 2 gyms I belong too,there is an older guy(58-62).That just always gives me a dirty look,due to my service dog.......total dick.!!...So, I thought I'd mean MUG him,,but I started laughing out load at what he was doing................It was a combo move I guess, somewhere between a crunch,tri-push down and a lat pull-down............But what set it off was the look he gave me,,like he KNEW what he was doing was right...and in the same session a young woman approached me( a big NO-NO for me),,how do you do this exercise(which was on her F***ing phone).........I politely said..."What are you trying to get hurt?" The only thing worse is the crowd that comes in the 1st warm day of the year-got to get ready for summer.Really,where was your ass in Febuary.....RANT OVER

I dont know why but... I have a very hard time reading your posts.

Is January over yet. No. Still three more days.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Well........................I'm only 1/4 German

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
January has been an entire years worth of bullshit condensed into 31 days.

Reaction score
I hate it so much that I took 2 weeks off completely. Then got so fed up with it I canceled my membership and went back to the high school weight room. Most nights I'm all alone and they have all the equipment I need. And it's free. All win for me.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Last day, Broski! Will it be back to normal tomorrow? It's okay if you lie to tell me what I want to hear.

New Threads