Tren crashes

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If tren has crashed can you reconstitute it like you would test; heating up the vial in hot water?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Answered own question: yes ( just seemed I had to make it hotter than I usually do with test) Anyone know if it does anything to the efficacy?

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Answered own question: yes ( just seemed I had to make it hotter than I usually do with test) Anyone know if it does anything to the efficacy?

No at all, google you'll find tren a has been common for years to cloud, heat and it clears up but may keep happening.

It has to to with how the raws are made.

Tren E doesn't do this jut A in my experience.

I seen it about 9 years ago to even sludge at the bottom, stuff was purple.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No at all, google you'll find tren a has been common for years to cloud, heat and it clears up but may keep happening.

Thanks SFG. Put some water in the microwave for 2 mins, let the vial soak, and it’s clear as glass again. Happens to me in the cold weather months with test. Was just a little thrown off cause it was the first time I saw it with tren. Makes sense though.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks SFG. Put some water in the microwave for 2 mins, let the vial soak, and it’s clear as glass again. Happens to me in the cold weather months with test. Was just a little thrown off cause it was the first time I saw it with tren. Makes sense though.

It don't crash like test as in crystallizing just clouds

Water Is used as a process in making the raws around final finishes which make me wonder if that is why and possibly needing more time to dry then E, I have never seen E have this and only see it wide spreed on google with tren a.

It is definitely because of the process of making the raws.

Last edited:

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

yep I have to agree with SFG (but lets be real) lolz. I've had some Tren A that gets pure cloudy, tried heating it up, looked great as could be, then go cloudy again. I ended up refiltering it just to be safe and it cleared up on that end. But also have had some, like SFG said, get pure sludge at the bottom...i trashed that one. I'll have some every now and then that sits too long in the cold and can shake it up and see some swirl but i just shake it up and then draw...never been an issue.

I did have TrenE one time that turned pure black. add BA and BB... turned to a solid black. I've seen only a handful of people seen this...no idea tho

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
yep I have to agree with SFG (but lets be real) lolz. I've had some Tren A that gets pure cloudy, tried heating it up, looked great as could be, then go cloudy again. I ended up refiltering it just to be safe and it cleared up on that end. But also have had some, like SFG said, get pure sludge at the bottom...i trashed that one. I'll have some every now and then that sits too long in the cold and can shake it up and see some swirl but i just shake it up and then draw...never been an issue.

I did have TrenE one time that turned pure black. add BA and BB... turned to a solid black. I've seen only a handful of people seen this...no idea tho

The swirly stuff is the stuff that can end up sludging.

Funny thing is the more screwed up the tren a gets the better people seem to like it

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The swirly stuff is the stuff that can end up sludging.

Funny thing is the more screwed up the tren a gets the better people seem to like it

haha you aint kidding. if its not dark brown then obviously its "not" tren. i personally love the tren that is same color as Test, nice and cold.

the swirl actually never ends up sludging in mine. have a few that ive had sitting almost a year but never sludged. but while making it, jesus if it goes to sludge, i dump it

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I have several bottles currently that are cloudy and sludge up on the bottom.
i just heat it till it’s clear and dissolved, then transfer the whole 10ml bottle along with 10ml of npp into a fresh 30ml bottle. Stays perfect from then on.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I have several bottles currently that are cloudy and sludge up on the bottom.
i just heat it till it’s clear and dissolved, then transfer the whole 10ml bottle along with 10ml of npp into a fresh 30ml bottle. Stays perfect from then on.

Where's a good place to get those 30ml ?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah there’s a lot of places. I got mine from mountainside song with 60ml barrels for transferring it.

Yeah thats where I found it first but wound up ordering from amazon

New Threads